User Tag List

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Anyone with advice for trading for disney movie codes and how much they would be worth?
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    147 (100%)

ok thanks

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

bump!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I thought that SC still did have the "adopt a newbie" idea going --- or at least when I started it was a group thread for learning about SC and trading .... giving-small and Sheets ran the one I joined ..... It was a very worthwhile experience to learn all the terms (who knew what FPC even meant?) ... and to bring questions to the group and get the various ideas back. The thread started with about 8-10 people and lasted about 3-4 months .... totally worthwhile. I always recommend that when ppl look like they don't know where to start they join one of the groups and "learn" about it .... in a safe environment where no questions are "dumb" questions! Kudos to Giving small and all the others who do this constantly! So much patience.

Back to actual trades - I use the guidelines on this thread all the time. Thanks for all the input!
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

The Liberte organic milk FPC that is only good in Toronto, what would be a decent number of Kraft coupons (2.00 wub 4 specified products) to ask for in trade for FPC?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

bump
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

how do you trade fo wagjag codes, what is the value for $5, $10 codes any idea ??

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Question about Similac Cheques, I thought these cheques were as good as cash... so wouldn't someone using them be allowed to use multiples in one transaction ? ie: 2x 5$ cheques instead of 1x 10$ cheque. I'm asking because I notice a number of traders wanting the 10$ ones but not the 5$ cheques and I can't figure out why ?

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

it is 1 cheque per product you can use a cheque and a coupon but not 2 cheques

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Smartshopper21 View Post
    it is 1 cheque per product you can use a cheque and a coupon but not 2 cheques
    Name:  571172-bell_382.gif
Views: 269
Size:  2.3 KB Thanks, makes sense now

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I have had several newbies pm me about trades they received over the past little while and I think I should mentioned it because I'm afraid there might be a situation if not.

all 3 newbies who contacted me were looking for printables from smartsource.ca. The people or person ( I dont know who, if it is the same person in all cases or not ) who responded offered them trades of 10+ of the printables. 2 of them were told straight out when questioned about multiples, that they would scan and copy them. That it was ok, that they do it all the time and never had a problem!! For any newbies out there who arent aware.... smartsource.ca printables have a uniqie bar code. Stores are only reimbursed ONCE for any bar code. If someone copys them or you copy them, thats fraud. Most stores know to look for the unique bar code. You would be in a very odd situation at a till with 10 copies with the same bar code. If you are trading for Smartsource printables......... ALWAYS make sure to ask if they are originals, and ALWAYS ask "do they all have unique bar codes" if , they say yes, and send copies, let sally know. ALSO remember, YOU are the one passing in these coupons. YOU will be held responsible. Don't let anyone pull the wool over your eyes and get you in trouble!! ALWAYS check barcodes or pins on smartsource printables if you receive them via trades!!

All 3 newbies told me the proposed trader was an experienced trader as well.

That is all
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Wed, May 16th, 2012 at 12:17 AM.
    Insane likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    ...smartsource.ca printables have a uniqie bar code. Stores are only reimbursed ONCE for any bar code. If someone copys them or you copy them, thats fraud. ALSO remember, YOU are the one passing in these coupons. YOU will be held responsible. Don't let anyone pull the wool over your eyes and get you in trouble!
    If smartsource.ca finds multi-copies of coupons print out from your computer, smartsource.ca will block/not letting your computer access to the printer to print the coupons. I am not saying do not trade smartsource.ca coupons. But think twice if the trade worths or not.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    If smartsource.ca finds multi-copies of coupons print out from your computer, smartsource.ca will block/not letting your computer access to the printer to print the coupons. I am not saying do not trade smartsource.ca coupons. But think twice if the trade worths or not.
    As long as the person makes sure they all have unique codes its ok. But thats always a question to ask before trading for them. In regards to a person having their account locked, if the person making the fakes prints them off at a library and copies them at home, the only person getting in trouble would be the person who receives them. Either way, its never ok to copy them.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

bump

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information