User Tag List

Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I cool of a cup of expresso (or verry strong coffee) Mix vanila ice cream with cold coffe and a little sugar (better then tim ice cap)
    hana.z and AnnieP like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Looks good! Need to try...

Quote Originally Posted by IMLN View Post
    I cool of a cup of expresso (or verry strong coffee) Mix vanila ice cream with cold coffe and a little sugar (better then tim ice cap)
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

with all your shake... I did a natura almond milk shake with frozen berries tonight for the dessert...
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Wed, May 2nd, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
    Patty Smyth and AnnieP like this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

C'est pas pire comme idée. Est-ce que tu lui as donné la consistance d'un sorbet ou vraiment d'un milk shake?

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    with all you shake... I did a natura almond milk shake with frozen berries tonight for the dessert...

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    C'est pas pire comme idée. Est-ce que tu lui as donné la consistance d'un sorbet ou vraiment d'un milk shake?
    Ça a donné plutôt slush comme consistance!!!

Les enfants ont ben aimé!!!
    AnnieP and MiaowTheCat like this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hi y'all.
    Does anyone know where I can get inexpensive interlocking floor mats? Is there a retailer that specializes in selling this? I need to buy enough for three bedrooms and the only option I see is the 4 pack at CT or Toys R Us. Any suggestion is welcome.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    Hi y'all.
    Does anyone know where I can get inexpensive interlocking floor mats? Is there a retailer that specializes in selling this? I need to buy enough for three bedrooms and the only option I see is the 4 pack at CT or Toys R Us. Any suggestion is welcome.
    Have you looked on Kijiji? I found some for my son's playroom (aka the living room).

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

My idea of iced coffee is forgetting where I placed my coffee mug then finding it an hour or two later .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Adding some tasty vanilla ice cream to strong coffee is my preferred as well. And to be sinfully bad, adding sweet, fresh whipped cream on top
    AnnieP likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I make my own ice capp. In a blender, add ice cubes, a squirt of Nescafe ice java cappuccino syrup, and chocolate milk. You have to experiment to get your own sweetness and ice consistency. I like mine really thick, not watery.
    My grandma used to get the little milk ''gobelets'' leftover from meetings when she used to work.I would freeze them and when ready I would just throw couple of handful, put in some sugar, instant coffee. Very yummy!
    AnnieP likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last October the Ville de Montréal opened up a bike path on the street I live on. Yes, October ... the beginning of winter ... a bike path.
    Since then I have seen people riding their bikes on the side of the street without the path, people riding on the sidewalk, cars double parked on the path, scooters using the bike path, and very few actual bicycles on the bike path.
    Last night when I got home from work, I could see a flashing light coming towards me on the sidewalk. It was a cyclist with one of those blinky-lights for visibility. I saw him, oh yes, and waited until he was right near me to say ... why are you on the freakin sidewalk and not on the bike path that's three feet away and made just for you??? (Ok, I was a bit more polite).
    I just don't get it.
    Thanks for letting me rant.
    MiaowTheCat likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Where in Montreal are you& Because they do the same thing last October (late in the month) too.

Quote Originally Posted by super_e View Post
    Last October the Ville de Montréal opened up a bike path on the street I live on. Yes, October ... the beginning of winter ... a bike path.
    Since then I have seen people riding their bikes on the side of the street without the path, people riding on the sidewalk, cars double parked on the path, scooters using the bike path, and very few actual bicycles on the bike path.
    Last night when I got home from work, I could see a flashing light coming towards me on the sidewalk. It was a cyclist with one of those blinky-lights for visibility. I saw him, oh yes, and waited until he was right near me to say ... why are you on the freakin sidewalk and not on the bike path that's three feet away and made just for you??? (Ok, I was a bit more polite).
    I just don't get it.
    Thanks for letting me rant.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I can totally relate to the bike thing! I would very much appreciate if bikers realized that they TOO are moving vehicles and if they could please follow the rules like regular automobiles, it would make it a safer environment for everyone. It is pure MURDER downtown (especially the stretch of Maisonneuve near McGill through Guy metros). Most bike riders who are on the bike path there don't stop at a red light and are going so fast that I can't tell you how many times I've narrowly escaped either being hit as a pedestrian or hitting THEM when making turns with our car. They zig zag, weave in and out of sidewalks and traffic. Ugh, my stomach is turning already at the thought!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Don't get me started on bikers
    2010ontest and MiaowTheCat like this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I went to Armserdam last year and OMG the bike are everywere!! The streets are simply to smal to drive. I almost got ran over 3 times, seriousely dangerous, good thing i didnt go to a pot cafee lol i probably would hav gotten injured!

Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information