User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: SDM New Contest (awards coupons for free stuff)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PLU is just the code the cashier would use to input the coupon. It would be the same on every coupon because cashiers would enter them all the same way

Quote Originally Posted by harriet loeyr View Post
    I DID IT A FEW TIMES PLU 4799 for each one, how about others?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ah, ok. So the coupon is the exact same one everyday. Now is the cashier going to let me use 3 days worth of these on a $15 purchase? Or would it be one per transaction.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you remove the cookie in your browser, that should empty the cart. My browser (FF) is set to empty all cookies whenever I close it and I have my favorite current sites bookmarked for easy browsing when I re-open the browser.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes it's the same one every day from the ones we've had so far. I doubt the cashier will let you use more than 1 at a time. They'll probably think you printed off the same page many times instead of going back to the site once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Ah, ok. So the coupon is the exact same one everyday. Now is the cashier going to let me use 3 days worth of these on a $15 purchase? Or would it be one per transaction.
    Natalka likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

This is good popcorn...I've tried it Got me some too....they have Axe on sale this weekend for $2.99 so with the $2 coupon insert floating around out there, it's a decent deal at .99 cents
    Something to stock up for Christmas baskets

PS...lets not get greedy...we want them to continue with the deals...
    Last edited by lucy16076; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:56 AM.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Yes it's the same one every day from the ones we've had so far. I doubt the cashier will let you use more than 1 at a time. They'll probably think you printed off the same page many times instead of going back to the site once a day.
    The coupon says wus $5 or more, so that would mean only 1 coupon per qualifying transaction - as torontogal said

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

played again today, another popcorn coupon. didn't print that one. lol I doubt I'll use them all.

I'm hoping for the GC win!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    played again today, another popcorn coupon. didn't print that one. lol I doubt I'll use them all.

Yeah, same! I didn't print mine off from today either. There's only so much popcorn I can eat and I've yet to redeem the ones I printed off from previous days.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah I haven't printed them all either. Way too many. Also, if you look at the fine print, it says one per transaction, per customer. So what does that mean? Can you use it one per transaction, or one per customer? If it were one per customer, why does it allow us to print so many of them

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The popcorn is really tasty! We got the white cheddar (kinda like smartfood) and the sweert and salty. I prefer the white cheddar. I'm actually eating it right now and can't stop!!!! I put a bag away for my son's birthday party but I pulled it out tonight as I had a stressful day (first day back to work from mat leave) and needed something bad (can you say emotional eating!?!). Anyways, I need to stop printing them out too as I am eating way too much popcorn!!! LOL
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maya1 View Post
    The popcorn is really tasty! We got the white cheddar (kinda like smartfood) and the sweert and salty. I prefer the white cheddar. I'm actually eating it right now and can't stop!!!! I put a bag away for my son's birthday party but I pulled it out tonight as I had a stressful day (first day back to work from mat leave) and needed something bad (can you say emotional eating!?!). Anyways, I need to stop printing them out too as I am eating way too much popcorn!!! LOL
    We got the white cheddar too. I went to have some today and the bag was MIA. I asked DH and he told me that I could go in the bathroom and smell it in there if I would like. (He ate it the night before and had just finished taking a number 2!) Luckily i did get a bit though before he inhaled it all and it was extreamly good. Not much cheaper then buying Smartfood at WM though
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I actually find the popcorn a bit salty. The Indiana popcorn in the red bag is better. Cheesier but less salty. Cashier yesterday asked me how I got my coupon and I told him (explaining it's the same prize every time). He said " I guess you better learn to like it." Ain't that the truth! hahahaha

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Another popcorn win. Didn't print this one either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Yeah I haven't printed them all either. Way too many. Also, if you look at the fine print, it says one per transaction, per customer. So what does that mean? Can you use it one per transaction, or one per customer? If it were one per customer, why does it allow us to print so many of them
    lol good question. Got to love wording errors. I've seen a few and have had a good laugh.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

My prize was the popcorn too. Still, I was going to spend money at SDM, so free is free.
    Natalka likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The popcorn has been MIA at my local Shoppers since last week. I wouldn't put it past this location to pull it from the shelves until the coupons expire.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information