User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: LOBLAWS: Got 24 Downy & 22 Tide & 6 Milk for $11.72

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Last night after dropping off my DDs and DH to Girl Guide for the bike hike, I went to Loblaw with my baby son to get the deal with coupons I have been collecting from the diapers boxes that were given to me from a group of friends who run a nursery daycare all over Canada - in return for cheap diapers I get for them with coupons!

24 x $1 Downy (12 loads) - (8x$1 cpns) + (16x$0.50 cpns) ====> $16cpns used
    22 x $1 Tide (6 loads) - 22x$1 cpns ====> cashier only scanned 20 Tide, didn't notice until I get home
    3 x $1 TruTaste 1%
    3 x $1 TruTaste Skim

Subtotal $6
    Taxes $5.72
    TOTAL OOPS $11.72

***I might able to get a FREE T-Shirt from P&G for spending $40 worth of P&G products***

There are a few impatience people behind me and they swear off of their head for holding off the line...but a few who just smile and said "take your time" and cooing with my 3.5 months old, I gave them sunlight FPC to thanks them for their patience2.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Last edited by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice; Thu, May 3rd, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

wow, good deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

That will worth a year of supply for under $10...I'm scoot around for more coupons and hope to get more...hubby gonna "kill" me LOL

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

That is awesome!!!!! I wish I was behind you in line...lol! You are too kind!
    carlyincanada and pumpkin9211 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

wow! great job I picked up 9 of the tide at my local Superstore..wish i would have had more coupons LOL

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Haha I wish I was behind you in line too! Great score!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Haha I wish I was behind you in line too! Great score!
    We're SC'er...even one of the 3 lady mention us...she said we're generous people...she also mention that she wished she has time to couponing...I gave her my email address, so if she needs help with couponing I could walk her through the process.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    We're SC'er...even one of the 3 lady mention us...she said we're generous people...she also mention that she wished she has time to couponing...I gave her my email address, so if she needs help with couponing I could walk her through the process.
    That's very kind of you. I had an impatient man behind me in line huffing and puffing loudly and I was only getting 6 Neilson Trutaste milk. Geez. He was like "Oh, you couponers!!!" Yes, us couponers! We know how to shop smart and save our money! Maybe he should try it sometime!
    carlyincanada likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

That was so nice of you to give the kind people behind you a Sunlight FPC! If that ever was to happen to me, I think I would get teary.. I got teary a couple years ago when I was buying some dog food and a woman raced over to me with a $3 off coupon..
    I desided from then on that I was going to try to do that more often.. (once the lady in front of me buying formula for her newborn was so happy when I gave her a $10 coupon that she started crying) its been a while since I did something nice for a person in line.. Thank you for the little reminder!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OP, great idea about the P&G t-shirt. Great shopping. Nice RAOK.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    OP, great idea about the P&G t-shirt. Great shopping. Nice RAOK.

Now I just need to find the forms...if anyone has one to RAOK/trade pm me....thanks

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Nice job on all your deals. It's very sad that some people feel that they are so busy that they need to make rude remarks and noises while they are standing in line. They think that will make the line move faster, very very sad. It was so very nice of you to give away fpc to someone behind you. Nice job!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    Now I just need to find the forms...if anyone has one to RAOK/trade pm me....thanks
    You can use the printable I believe http://pgmomfund.ca/en_CA/Mail-In_Request.pdf

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome shop!

I was at Walmart a few weeks ago and there was this middle-aged man with his wife who can't decide what Old Spice deodorant to get. He spoke in a foreign language and I felt like he was worried about the price. I gave him 3 OS coupons which I didn't need. He was so grateful and his smile made my night.

How did you get the Tide and Downy coupons? Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Thumbs up!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information