User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: $20.84 for ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of this. Thanks to all my SC teachers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As an ex cashier at walmart, it's would of been my fault for not reading the coupon. Were suppose to check the date, product name and size. And their is always someone who's gonna give you the wrong coupon but then that's MY JOB TO READ THE COUPON
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bel55 View Post
    As an ex cashier at walmart, it's would of been my fault for not reading the coupon. Were suppose to check the date, product name and size. And their is always someone who's gonna give you the wrong coupon but then that's MY JOB TO READ THE COUPON
    i agree with you... but as a couponer you SHOULD read the coupons as well, no? but then again I made mistakes too sooooo...
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Its good people brought it to your attention - but being rude is not called for, come on people were Canadian - were the nice guys.
    QuteeLocs and wolfwoman like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    And another person scams a Walmart cashier... way to go!

Ron.
    i really don't understand why everyone is so negative here. she made a mistake - hollyyyyy cow...
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

There was only one person that was rude on this thread (who was banned for a week) 99.5% of the people on this site are extremely nice - and all the messages that have been left on this post is proof. You all are so kind.

Blessings to you all

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

honestly sometimes I think its the company's fault. (I haven't seen a milk coupon so I don't mean this one specifically, its just a general observation) First with confusing wording (how many times have we had open debates on what a coupon means, and then several people will speak with several different company CSRs its still not clear). Secondly for trying to cram 3 to 6 paragraphs of wording into a space sometimes less than 2 square inchs. My eyesight isn't perfect at my age, and lots of casiers struggle to read them and give up. I shouldn't have to carry a mircoscope so both the cashier and I can figure out what it means, lots of times mistakes have been made which were not in my favor. twice this week in fact. Sometimes things just can't be helped.
    QuteeLocs and Scorp411 like this.

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

Great work! And everyone makes mistakes when they start couponing! Keep up the good work and nice to hear you didn't intentionally abuse a coupon! Ive made mistakes before but it just made me more aware of what the coupon says! Good job!
    QuteeLocs likes this.
    <HR>
    Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky!

- Hafiz of Persia

CouponNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Awesome brag- 20$ for all that is a great price
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow! you rock!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is not a judgement thing but i found another mistake.... i make mistakes sometimes especially when i have a migraine and i still have to feed my daughter so i totally get it... this is just so others know and don't make the same mistake. The zantac coupon states on the back one per customer... i really really wish it didn't because i use and need it lol. You have been getting some great hauls! Thank you so much for sharing them with us and please continue sharing.
    QuteeLocs likes this.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

great job! mistakes happen and the cashier should be trained to watch for mistakes not necessarily for scammers but for ppl making honest mistakes too. I once gave an expired coupon completely by accident and at least the cashier noticed it but i felt like they thought i was trying to scam them too
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information