• 3 Post By VICKICLARK
  • 1 Post By barato
  • 1 Post By hollyquaiscer
  • 1 Post By sharkie
  • 2 Post By greencanuck

Thread: L'Oreal hair expertise @ walmart $1.96 with $2 printable coupon

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Walmart has L'Oreal hair expertise products on for $3.96 and there is a printable coupon for $2 off making them $1.96.
    There is a large selection of products! http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca/get/loreal-hair-expertise-coupon-canada
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    cath007, sharkie and pancakeg like this.
    ~ love is all we need ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thank you
    VICKICLARK likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thats a great price, nice score and thanks for posting
    VICKICLARK likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

no problem - i thank SC i found the coupon here !
    ~ love is all we need ~

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I love this stuff. I already bought 3 bottles since I go through a bottle a week of conditioner.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

it is a fantastic deal.....I picked up several last night.....I love the product....thanks for sharing your post
    VICKICLARK likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yesterday at RCSS, I price-matched using Walmart's flyer for those same L'Oreal Hair Expertise products and used two of the $2 printable coupons (May 5, June 5) to pay $1.96 each.

RCSS has a deal that if you buy two of that L'Oreal Hair Expertise product line, they have a Coupon Zone ( ie Loblaws store) free product coupon for the 300ml matching L'Oreal Hair Expertise hair masque ( ie deep treatment), which is worth about $7.
    You get all of this in the same transaction.

http://well.ca/products/loreal-hair-...lor_32272.html
    Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 08:26 AM. Reason: clarity
    VICKICLARK and pancakeg like this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you can use the $2 off coupons for each purchase then the store coupon for the free item ?
    ~ love is all we need ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VICKICLARK View Post
    you can use the $2 off coupons for each purchase then the store coupon for the free item ?
    Yes.
    You have it right.

If you forget your Walmart flyer for the pricematch, my RCSS had an unadvertised special that was a similar price ( slightly higher)

It is a free product coupon based on buying two of the hair products.
    You will not pay any tax on the free item, so it is totally free.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

tyvm i will check it out tomorrow !
    ~ love is all we need ~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Our store does not allow for the price match then a coupon when it is a coupon zone. Walmart's policy says they only price match a coupon when the total $ paid out is listed on the coupon.... lol they don't want to give us free stuff

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Our store does not allow for the price match then a coupon when it is a coupon zone. Walmart's policy says they only price match a coupon when the total $ paid out is listed on the coupon.... lol they don't want to give us free stuff
    I am suggesting that the poster go to RCSS and price-match a Walmart special (using the Walmart flyer), then use a Coupon Zone ( Loblaws) free product coupon at RCSS .

Walmart is only involved as far as being a competitor flyer that is being used for a price-match.

If the west coast RCSS has the same unadvertised sale on this product as my local one, then price-matching will not even be necessary.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    Yesterday at RCSS, I price-matched using Walmart's flyer for those same L'Oreal Hair Expertise products and used two of the $2 printable coupons (May 5, June 5) to pay $1.96 each.

RCSS has a deal that if you buy two of that L'Oreal Hair Expertise product line, they have a Coupon Zone ( ie Loblaws store) free product coupon fojr the 300ml matching L'Oreal Hair Expertise hair masque ( ie deep treatment), which is worth about $7.
    You get all of this in the same transaction.
    I also was able to PM the shampoo and conditioner to walmart's 3.96 price at RCSS today. However, I looked at the CZ coupon you described and it said free hair mask product "with the purchase of any 2 L'oreal Paris Haircolour Products." I don't think these shampoos and conditioners would technically qualify for the free product. But good for you if they gave it to you!!
    The CZ coupon:
    Name:  loreal1.jpg
Views: 2574
Size:  44.0 KB
    Last edited by pancakeg; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 01:02 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pancakeg View Post
    I also was able to PM the shampoo and conditioner to walmart's 3.96 price at RCSS today. However, I looked at the CZ coupon you described and it said free hair mask product "with the purchase of any 2 L'oreal Paris Haircolour Products." I don't think these shampoos and conditioners would technically qualify for the free product. But good for you if they gave it to you!!
    The CZ coupon:
    Name:  loreal1.jpg
Views: 2574
Size:  44.0 KB

Those red containers
    http://well.ca/products/loreal-hair-...lor_32273.html
    ( shampoo, conditioner and hair masque ) are the products that carry for coloured hair.
    The cashier, and a customer service clerk said that it was correct, as long as I bought the products for colour-treated hair.
    That was my interpretation too, which is why I bought them and posted about the deal here.
    If any of us mis-interpreted what was allowed, it was an innocent mis-understanding.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Thread Information