User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JadeDragon
  • 1 Post By DianneS

Thread: SAVE ON FOODS/PriceSmart/Coopers/Overwaitea Stacking Ideas ~ May 7 week

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Here are the deal I could spot. Post any others you find:

Monday Only: Price Match SDM Lever 2000 Bodywash at $1.99 - use Sunday's new Red Plum $1 and one of the tearpads $1 (I've got two different UPCs on tearpads) should equal FREE

Irish Spring 92g antipersprant Price Match SDM all week for 2/$5 and use the $2 insert coupons to get %0 cents a unit.

Healthy Choice Steamers Price Match SDM @ $2.99 and use various coupons. I have a BOGO right now.

VH Sauces - Save-On-Foods on special at $2.99 (reg $4 something) less various coupons equals Free or low cost.

Tylenol 100 tabs or caps Price Match Walmart at $5.97 and stack various coupons including printables from livingwell.ca

SOF has Kellogg's Nutragrain bars, fruit crisps and rice krispies granola bars 4 for $10/2 for $5 and there are multiple coupons out there
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, PriceSmart, Red Plum, Save on Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes, Walmart, Kellogg's
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    BuggaBugga likes this.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Kashi Crackers are 2 for $5. You can use the $2 mail out coupon, and the .50 Tearpad and get it free.

Astro Original Yogurt,also 2 for $5 I believe there are 2 different $1 coupons out there making them .50 each

ALYMER Tomatoes, 2 for $3. A few different ones for them too (insert, pamphlet, and possibly websaver unless they are expired by now) making them a great deal.
    Last edited by BuggaBugga; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Where do astro original yogurt coupons come from? any printable?

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Liliana55 View Post
    Where do astro original yogurt coupons come from? any printable?
    There are some tear pad, and some from Lactancia milk bags, which we don't have here but maybe somebody traded for them, or could. Also, some given out by reps are around. I haven't seen a printable, sorry.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you.
    I love yogurt, unfortunately it is expensive if you have to pay a full price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I've brought a SDM flyer to pricemart on grandview hwy to PM the $1.99 peak freans and was told they don't PM SDM only SOF and surrounding grocers like Walmart and RCSS that's also along grandview hwy! I ended up going to RCSS to PM for SDM peak freans. I also went to SOF at Madison mall along lougheed hwy and was told then don't PM and only place that they PM to is Pricemart!
    RRRRRLF $10 Pampers coupons and FPC Burnbrae Farms Nestlaid shell eggs!!!
    Come join me on Swagbucks & start earning PayPal and Amazon gift cards now! Please sign up using my referral link. Http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Crissy86

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I've found as well that SOF does not price match (my experience at six of their stores). My PriceSmart is great about PMing.
    princesskimmi likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I'm not a big price matcher (yet) but I've been able to price match SDM and SOF at PriceSmart successfully. Each store obviously makes up their own rules as they go along.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Vanhoutte Beans are on for $7.99 this week for the Organic 340g. I used 3 different coupons and got it for .99! (So proud of myself lol)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy86 View Post
    I've brought a SDM flyer to pricemart on grandview hwy to PM the $1.99 peak freans and was told they don't PM SDM only SOF and surrounding grocers like Walmart and RCSS that's also along grandview hwy! I ended up going to RCSS to PM for SDM peak freans. I also went to SOF at Madison mall along lougheed hwy and was told then don't PM and only place that they PM to is Pricemart!
    Yeah, I was there today. I find that the one on Grandview Hwy is the worst Price Mart to go too. Did you talk to the Team Leader Mitchell...he makes up his own rules on how many items I could even buy. Limit of 4 if I am using coupons and no stacking...and refused to let me speak with the manager face to face...he did a phone call and told me it was not allowed and he has the rights to limit if I am using coupons. I asked to see their coupon policy and was told that was only for employees...he was so unfriendly...like I was trying to rob the store with my coupons...LOL I was trying to buy VH Steamers they are on sale at Price Mart this week. So fustrating as he looked over the cashiers while it was my turn to make sure I don't go over my limit of 4 items. Last time I'll go there... VH Steamers are also onsale still at Super Store just drove 2 mins and picked more up without limits.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

You can price match at SOF? How come I didn't know this? haha. I'm dumb.

This isn't really a stacking one, but Cliff Bars are 10 for $10 starting Sunday I believe. If you belong to the healthy shopper site you can get $1 off any 2. So, they're 50 cents each.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Their official policy is that they do not price match....check with your store -- you may be one of the lucky ones.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods used pricematch Safeway and IGA at least in Red Deer.

Thread Information