User Tag List

Page 3974 of 5392 FirstFirst ... 2974 3474 3874 3924 3964 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3984 4024 4074 4474 4974 ... LastLast
Results 59,596 to 59,610 of 80871
Like Tree14069Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins $15

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

even
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  no_free_lunch-772769.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  14.4 KB

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    Getting told off on FB? That's odd.
    Well, I sorta in a way was expecting it.. got in someone else’s business but for a good reason (I think anyways) and had good intentions but it backfired and this guy has a vocabulary over the top! Its my sister’s BIL, my little niece was crying about him not letting them over so I got involved… *sigh* shoulda known better..

I should post what he wrote to me.. crazy stuff really!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ttyl everyone..... I think I'll try a nap
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

have a good rest

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is what I wrote to him last week:

Mike,

I’m writing you today about something that isn’t in any way my business. I feel the need to step in here, because my sister is being hurt by this unfortunate situation.

First of all I believe you guys have a communication problem, scratch that a HUGE communication problem.. lots and lots of he said, she said. Why not just say straight and to the person it concerns?

Family is very important and now that you have children you should already be aware of that, yet somehow you would rather it *just be Brian come over and not Brian’s family. It is a sickening thought to be so insensitive and down right coward to not simply confront whatever issues you may have with Kim *and the children.. Vicky was so happy about getting a little girl cousin and your children will miss out too if you prevent them from seeing their own cousins.

Anyways, I won’t give anymore of my opinions on the subject but I will say this --> If you have problems with your family (by marriage or by blood) say it straight to them, solve it or at least try.. think of what you would expect your own children to do later on if they were in this situation.

Kelly

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Hum...I know there are a lot of dynamics involved with your extended family. It's tough.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is what he wrote back!!!!

I will start by saying that I think that sticking up for your sister like this is commendable since my brother has not defended me at all through this. But if you think that means I hold a high opinion of you, you should stop reading now.

You should also know that if you're going to start a letter with "I'm writing about something that isn't my business" you should stop it there. It can only be followed by uninformed hearsay.

(Before I get started I just want to say that I have no issues with Mica and Vicky and I don't know where you got that idea. It just comes off as more senseless prattle in your transparent argument.)

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There is no "he said, she said" because I never talk to your sister. I never talk to your sister because I don't respect your sister. I don't respect her because she is rude, obnoxious; she mistreats my brother, and is disrespectful to my family. But she is so stuck up that she doesn't even know that. I tolerate your sister simply because she is married to my brother. I'm civil and polite to your sister when I have to be around her because that's what good people with class do. Another thing that good people with class do is mind their own business (by the way).

I don't need to justify my choices in life to anyone. Least of all, people I don't know. But since you decided to ring the bell (and the fact that you couldn't intimidate a kindergarten class) I might as well let you know what's up. First of all, I never said that I would prefer that only Brian come over. I said that I would rather wait for a better moment to have the whole gang over because I wasn't in the best position to accommodate all of them. When I have my family over, I like to make sure they are well taken care of. This includes a good meal, drinks for the adults, and making sure that the kids have something to do while they are here among other things. My daughter was all of 4 weeks old when this happened and I had more important things to do than entertain guests. At that time (and still today) nothing was more important to me than taking care of my children. The wishes of everyone else held no place in my immediate plans.

If your opinion of this "situation" meant anything to me, it would have to be developed using authentic testimonies delivered by both parties involved, which it does not. That is something you described in your message as being "cowardly, sickening, and insensitive" if I'm not mistaken. Therefore I dismiss your opinion as spurious, low grade pigeon feed.

So I hope you’re proud of yourself. You have turned your sister in to somebody that was welcome in my house when I am good and ready to receive her, to just a woman that my brother is married to who is not welcome in my house, ever. I don't like your sister, I don't have to like her, and I don't care how that makes you, or her, feel. And now thanks to your thoughtless, insensitive, uninformed, and disheveled letter I don’t have to bother to pretend anymore. Saving face is just too big a chore. If I never see you or her ever again, the sun will still come up tomorrow and I will not lose any sleep. I'm not doing this in an attempt to teach you any life lessons but you might want to think about this situation the next time you decide to stick your nose where (you already know) it doesn't belong. If you did this because you thought you were better than me and it makes you feel good about yourself, I'll let it be the only thing I ever do for you.

Furthermore, you know nothing at all about me or my values. I've met you once in my life and we spoke a handful of words to each other. Why should I give any thought to your concerns?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ummm
    This is why I usually don’t get involved in other ppl s business but my sister was happy about the letter I send him! Didn’t want to cause problems, really I just wanted my niece to be able to see her little girl cousin (she is the only girl on this side) I also think he is taking some of it and twisting it… what a mess

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Yikes!
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yep!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last to let you know - get coupon from save for free Dr. Oetker mug cake

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/293472-...cebook-canada/
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow, his syntax and grammer are really, really good!
    princesskimmi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

storm of the century rolling through.. wouldn't be at all surprised to see a tornado touch down

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    wow, his syntax and grammer are really, really good!

I won’t even try and compete with that.. sounds like this letter was written by a lawyer!

Thread Information