User Tag List

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I did the freebies on the cereal box....should be free shipping with a free calendar....anyone else try this and have issue? I emailed and told them what is happening and they sent me instructions to try again...but it is not working!! keeps trying to bill me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my 2 calendars absolutely free. But i think this promotion ended March 31.

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

sheesh!! why am I getting the run around then? I did it way before the exp date!! And now they send me an email with instructions but still it is trying to bill me....and this email thing i got said it would exp in 7 days, but they are slow to respond. im annoyed!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it billing you for shipping or the whole calendar? When I did mine, it took a few tries to get the code to work and then it took a few more tries to get the free shipping. It was a very annoying process and then my calendar came with crappy quality so they are sending me a new one.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I ordered three of these with no problems. Ordered my last one on the last day (March 31) and got it about two weeks ago. Also there was no need to enter any information for billing.....credit card numbers etc etc.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I did it once with no troubles, received my calander and it was great. No charges at all.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I ordered 2 calendars. The first I completed before March 31st and it sailed through with no charges whatsoever.

I started the second calendar before March 31st but wasn't watching the date and didn't complete it until April 1st. Suddenly the website was trying to charge me for the calendar and the shipping. I missed the March 31st cutoff by only a few hours and I asked Vistaprint to fulfill the order at no charge, especially since I entered my code before March 31st. They said they couldn't help me and directed me to talk to Kelloggs. Within one week Kelloggs customer service arranged for me to get my calendar for free, but I had to initially complete and pay for the calendar/shipping upfront and then Vistaprint later refunded me (approx $35!)

Thread Information