User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Jun 4th, 2012
    This is a great offer from American Express Credit Card. If you already have an American Express Credit Card use your card for a minimum purchase of $ 10.00 including taxes at four different retailers from the list provided below for a total spending of $ 40.00 dollars or more including taxes and than American Express will send you a $ 25.00 gift card.

Please click on the link to enroll your American Express card, enroll between April 1 & May 25, 2012 and make at least one purchase of $10 CAD or more in each of the 4 categories (Renew, Refuel, Redecorate and Restock) between April 1 and May 31, 2012*.

Please click this link to enroll:
    www.americanexpress.ca/onthecard1

You can earn a $25 American Express® Gift Card just for using your Card!

You're Invited!
    Earning your $25 American Express Gift Card is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

1. Enroll your American Express Card between April 1 and May 25, 2012
    2. Use your enrolled Card to make at least one purchase of $10 CAD or more after taxes at any of the eligible retailers in each of the four categories between April 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012.
    3. Enjoy your $25 American Express Gift Card!

Connect with us on
    Enroll now

List of Eligible Retailers

= Shop online any time!

Only merchants featured here are considered eligible retailers.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bijal99; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

In the fine print it states that you are eligible if you received a postcard or e-mail about this...looks like only certain people can do this one.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I work at a call center for American Express. Most of their promotions do only apply to certain customers. For enrollment, you had to have a special code sent to you by mail or email.

I'm kind of sad that I know that

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I work at a call center for American Express. Most of their promotions do only apply to certain customers. For enrollment, you had to have a special code sent to you by mail or email.

I'm kind of sad that I know that
    True.

Usually these promotions are sent to customers who barely use their Amex. I have an Amex which i hardly use as lot of pace I shop just take a MC or Visa..so occasionally I get promos like this as an incentive for me to start using their card.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I'll stop using my AMEX and hopefully, I'll get a promo invite...
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well i did get the e-mail invitation and once i enrolled they also sent me a confirmation e-mail. Well you can try registering your card and if you get an confirmation e-mail than you know that your enrollment was successful. No harm in trying, just takes few seconds to enroll your credit card if you already have one.

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    in the fine print it states that you are eligible if you received a postcard or e-mail about this...looks like only certain people can do this one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    true.

Usually these promotions are sent to customers who barely use their amex. I have an amex which i hardly use as lot of pace i shop just take a mc or visa..so occasionally i get promos like this as an incentive for me to start using their card.
    well i did get the e-mail invitation and once i enrolled they also sent me a confirmation e-mail. Well you can try registering your card and if you get an confirmation e-mail than you know that your enrollment was successful. No harm in trying, just takes few seconds to enroll your credit card if you already have one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    i'll stop using my amex and hopefully, i'll get a promo invite...
    well i did get the e-mail invitation and once i enrolled they also sent me a confirmation e-mail. Well you can try registering your card and if you get an confirmation e-mail than you know that your enrollment was successful. No harm in trying, just takes few seconds to enroll your credit card if you already have one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    in the fine print it states that you are eligible if you received a postcard or e-mail about this...looks like only certain people can do this one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SH!T PROMOTION ~~~ I give so many business to AMEX and I get nothing AMEX SUCKS

Thread Information