User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: RAOK train

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

May we know who the member is ? I have coupons on her/his list but some of them are in French

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Unfortunately there is a thread about no more lost or stolen coupon threads. This would fall under that. There has been some wonderful scers over the years lose their binders as well. Unfortunately a few rotten eggs ruined it for everyone (isn't that always the case?)

Anyways if you would like to send this person coupons via pms then that is fine, but no member should be posting for themselves or others looking for coupons for a "lost" or "stolen" incident.

It's not karma, its the rules set forth to protect members.

Thank you.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I am on a train and the conductor brought to our attention that one of the riders had lost her coupon binder, so was unable to send coupons...she actually went out and bought stamps for everyone on the train so that she did not mess the train up.

I did pm her and offer to send her a few coupons (she did not ask) and she thanked me and gave me her addy. She is not aware that I started the RAOK train for her benefit, I just thought it would be a nice gesture, as I am sure we can all sympathise with her situation.

I was certainly not looking for hand-outs for myself. The majority of responses I have had are Sc'ers that I have had dealings with at one point or another, so I am presuming they know that I was not trying to gyp anyone, I was just trying to be helpful.

I was not aware that I was in violation of the rules when I posted the thread for the train, or I wouldn't have posted it...I meant no disrespect and I am pretty addicted to SC, so I would DEFINATELY not knowingly do anything to jeopardize being a member.

I am not going to post her info on here, but if you pm me, I will send you the info.

Sorry for breaking the rules, and thank you to all of the generous Sc'ers that offered to help
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No worries Its just we have to keep the same rules for everyone

This did NOT jeopardize you at all! We love having you here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information