User Tag List

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I am looking for someone that lives in London, Ontario that can get me a copy of the newspaper for this past Mon (the 7th). I was there for the Bryan Adams concert and would love a copy of the newspaper article that was published in it (assuming that there was one). Please pm me if you can help me out. Will send stamps or coupons in exchange for the article. Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

you can actually contact the newspaper and they can send you a copy....there will probably be a small charge for it of course...I hope this helps...good luck

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Lucky you to of seen him in concert. What a great brag!!

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

It was a great concert, and well worth the 4 hour drive!
    I have contacted the newspaper and they want $25 just for the article. Not willing to pay that.
    Anyone out there from London?
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Too bad you posted this on Friday, May 11th.
    This week, I went on two recycling walks (ie pawing through newspapers and flyers) and could have got you several copies of the Monday, May 7th edition of the London Free Press.
    They are all gone to curbside recycling blue boxes from Tuesday May 8 (ie the next day) onwards.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sun, May 13th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My Mother keeps the news papers...I will see if she still has it but she may have had a recycle day last week and Monday's would have went out to the curb.
    You can always go on-line www.lfpress.com. Search under Archives and print out a copy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here is a link to the London Free Press Entertainment section archive.
    I do not see Bryan Adams in concert in London for Mon May 7th or any day close to that.

http://www.lfpress.com/entertainment/2012/05/archive.html
    Last edited by greencanuck; Mon, May 14th, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I did a search as well. found nothing.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by greencanuck; Mon, May 14th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

You can go to the London free press office on York and get it for the price of the newspaper. I've done it for a coupon dollars for my daughter baby book. I actually have to go grab an old one too. I think if you are asking for just an article it's more. I just ask for paper of that day

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_cutie888 View Post
    You can go to the London free press office on York and get it for the price of the newspaper. I've done it for a coupon dollars for my daughter baby book. I actually have to go grab an old one too. I think if you are asking for just an article it's more. I just ask for paper of that day
    Great idea for most of us.
    The original poster requesting help lives about 400km east of London and no one can figure out which date this article might be in the London Free Press ( see above posts)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Didn't realize she wasn't from London. I can always get a copy and send but since no one knows the date I guess that wouldn't work either. Sorry

Thread Information