User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

This discussion has come up before but I have forgotten the final thoughts on it.

My dd17 went to LD for me to buy Pantene using the bogo coupons out there. LD has a deal where you can buy 3 and get a free bonus item.

She also bought 6 of the Barefoot products using the $0.75 coupons. LD has a deal where you can buy 2 and get a free bonus item.

The clerk said it was stacking and wouldn't allow any of the free products.

I can see the Pantene as it's a P&G product but the Barefoot?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I think their yellow coupons say "not to be combined with any other coupon offer" and that is why it wouldn't be allowed. I think some stores will still allow it based on some of the posting I've seen.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think for the most part, you aren't allowed to use the yellow store coupons for stacking. I was able to get some free Dove soap last year as part of a bonus in-store coupon, but they wouldn't allow the Aveeno lip one...but there were lots of brags here about people who did get it....

It might be a matter of who is working at the till, or perhaps, LD is cracking down on their previously liberal couponing policy. I haven't stacked there in ages, too many restrictions and the variety of coupons have really diminished over the past few months.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I think it has always been hit and miss with success being dependent on the store manager. My LD has always allowed it but some never have.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Thanks.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I was able to combine the Freeman 75cent coupon with the in-store coupon, however, the Customer Service associate was a young male and there was a big line-up behind me...!
    2009 Savings: $1251.00
    2010 Savings to date: $990.25

Thread Information