User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Free Multibionta vitamins this week at Rexall

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I will try and post it there I am not sure how to do it but I will try to post it....

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hey Sharkie, I know the coupopn you are talking about, it was posted on a few forums, but the printable coupon itself has been taken down by the manufacturers, that is why it's not available. But unfortunately many people have the pdf version and are still passing it around. I had it too until I read about the kerfuffle and contacted the manufacturer. So, the coupon pdf you have is actually illegal as well. Sorry everyone, I would love to use it to as I have been using these vitamins for over 3 years and am getting low, but paying a few dollars for them with a legit coupon is great too.
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: spelling
    Natalka likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

when I first emailed them they told me it was not an illegal one....they even emailed me a copy of the one that was....I will contact them again today.....even Rexall told me that that was not the one...Rexall even had a pic of the one that they said was fraud

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The fraudulent coupon looks different.
    This one is OK.
    Most stores have an image at customer service of the fraudulent one.
    IT IS NOT THIS ONE.
    sharkie likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks for backing me on this one.....there is no way in hell I would post a fraudulent coupon

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    when I first emailed them they told me it was not an illegal one....they even emailed me a copy of the one that was....I will contact them again today.....even Rexall told me that that was not the one...Rexall even had a pic of the one that they said was fraud
    Can't wait to see the reply, because when this all was happening previously - and it was found that the $10 coupon was a one-time use coupon for those who had completed a survey - the company directed people to their site, where they hosted coupon offers.

Currently there is a $7 off 60s and $4.50 off any size available on smartsource

http://smartsource.ca/smartsource/in...23&Check=22623

and $5 when you do a challenge through their website

http://www.multibionta.ca/
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

was denied the last time they were put onsale with the $10 printable.. i wasted alot of time to get to rexall, printer ink so i'm not even going to bother this time around
    Natalka likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

another thing i noticed.... i was going through an old coupon stash i had when i was cleaning and i found some old $10 printables for them.. expired dec 2011, same UPC code..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The $10 off legitimate coupon would be so much appreciated!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Rexall has always given most people a hard time about coupons....they are one of the few store who do not have a coupon policy....and for a store that does not have one they sure have a lot of rules and constantly put restrictions on people.....I shop at the one in woodstock and have for a long time...all the staff know me and do not give me problems.....small town ways here, but I have tried to shop in some Rexalls in the big cities and always have problems.....I know that if the coupon i used was fraud I would have certainly known about it since the staff all know me.....the last time it was on sale I stocked up..mind you they did not have many on the shelf so I pm at Walmart...so whoever doubts this coupon should not use it....lol...I posted this to help people not be told I am passing a fake coupon....so anyone reading this decide for yourself if you want to use it or not....simple as that....I know I will enjoy my free vitamins
    Annatree likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

and while we are mentioning UPc codes. I recently found an old coupon from last year for Gain Laundry soap....coincidently it has the same UPC code as the one I recently got from P&G...does that make that a fraud?...considering the coupon was mailed directly from the company and not a printable

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

thanks for backing me on this one.....there is no way in hell I would post a fraudulent coupon
    Sharkie, please don't think that I was in any way saying you were using a coupon that you knew was fraudulent. I am well aware that you would never ever do this. Please don't be upset. I was just putting out there the information I received from the manufacturer when the kerfuffle with the $10 coupon came to light a few months ago, thats all.

Please accept my appology for hurting your feeling as I had no intention of doing this, I'm terribly sorry
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used the coupon and got 2 @ a rexall in brampton, no problem. The cashier had a letter posted regarding the previous fraudulent one, think the expire date on it was 12/31/12, the one Sharkie have is good. Thanks again.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

and while we are mentioning UPc codes. I recently found an old coupon from last year for Gain Laundry soap....coincidently it has the same UPC code as the one I recently got from P&G...does that make that a fraud?...considering the coupon was mailed directly from the company and not a printable

i am not saying that the newer one is a fraud, i do know some companies reuse the UPC (pretty much just change the expiry and send it back out) but it is something of note being that they were both a printable, both for the same value only difference is the date change (it's not hard to alter/fake a printable coupon-not that i have ever done this.. but it's why stores have cracked down and refuse to accept printables)

A Machine Like No Other CouponMachine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm just wondering but is there a limit as to how many you can buy since I know that the coupon states"Limit on coupon per package"?

Will head over to my nearest Rexall when I can and report back.
    Reps Are Always Appreciated

Click here to friend me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information