User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: KK7 Made me Cry

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Expired
    I was out this morning for a little time alone and a bit of retail therapy. When I got home there was an envelope from KK7 (Kim) in my mailbox. Now, this wasn't just your normal envie with some coupons in it, nope......this was an envie that made me cry You see, this week has been a terrible week for me. First off, our dd Nikki was in an accident on Sunday and totaled off her dads brand new truck.

Later in the week, I took my little dog Marley for a walk, it was gorgeous and we walked a long way. Well, somewhere along the way, my key chain fell out of my pocket and I lost my keys to my car, my condo keys for both the front door and my condo doors. I retraced my steps but to no avail. My dh and one of my grandsons (the one that is 13), came with me and we retraced my route again, but no luck. Unfortunately I only had 1 set of car keys and since the key has a computer chip in it, it cost me $350 to have a key recut, plus $50 for a second key Dh cut new keys for condo for me, but main door key cost $50 as I had to get it from management company.

The next day, I put my key in the door......it breaks off in the lock I had to call a locksmith to repair the lock and cut me a new key again More $$ out of my pocket.

So this morning I just wanted some alone time. When I saw my envie from Kim and opened it, out fell some wonderful bows her dd had made for Marley, BUT.......the most wonderful part is that her dd made me a wonderful bracelet that had my name spelled in little blocks. When I saw this I started bawling (I know, what a sap) ...you see, the set of keys I lost had attached to the ring, a small bracelet that my daughter Nikki made for me when she was 8 years old. I treasured it and kept it with me always, on my key ring, and I had lost it. Now, it has been replaced by another wonderful young lady. So thank you so very much young lady, you have truely made my day

Here are some pictures of the wonderful bow's that were made for Marley. Such a talented young lady she is.

So to you Kim, and your wonderful daughter... ... thank you for making my day wonderful {{{HUGS}}}
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You near made me cry there.

WTG KK7! And your daughter.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Awwww so sweet! Such awsome people on SC! Yay for Kim and DD!
    gameprogirl, KK7 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, I hope this turned your streak of bad luck around to good luck! Sending good vibes your way and also a thanks to KK7 and her dd!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What wonderful stories of unselfish giving we have on here!! Kim, what lovely hearts you and your DD have; she's obviously learning some very valuable lessons from you...congratulations to both of you! It's evident that Marley is very taken with those bows, lol, and that bracelet, I'm sure Holly will cherish always.

Our DD used to call you all my "imaginary friends", with a chuckle...since I've met at least one of you (my dear Avon) and received lovely cards and notes from others, there's nothing "imaginary" about any of you!!!

Blessings to you and your daughter, Kim....and to Holly...who needs extra hugs and love right now....

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Awww. What a crappy week you've had, Holly! I'm so glad to hear you found a sliver of joy in the frustration of it all.

And KK7-- for making someone else's day without even asking--you totally rock!

I hope you both have a fantastic weekend!
    gameprogirl, KK7, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a wonderful surprise package Holly! It's said there's more happiness in giving then receiving (which i believe firmly) but today I think it was an "even steven"! lol
    Thank you KK7 and your DD for such agracious spirit. . .we need more of you. .. and to re-iterate Lynn49. . you are teaching your daughter priceless qualities. Keep up the good work!!
    gameprogirl, KK7, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

There are just so many really wonderful people on SC. That's why I have been here for yrs. Kim & her daughter are really special people and I do hope this turns things around for you Holly! You deserve some smiles.
    KK7, Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and 2 others like this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    There are just so many really wonderful people on SC. That's why I have been here for yrs. Kim & her daughter are really special people and I do hope this turns things around for you Holly! You deserve some smiles.
    Yes, you are absolutely correct. Kim is amazing, and so are her wonderful children. Kim has done such a great job on raising them. I am so very proud of her Kim you are amazing, you have touched my heart with you warm friendship, you funny tales and all the wonderful things you do for your children. WTG girl
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: brain fart
    KK7, DaveP and ninna like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

aww just seen this today Holly I almost couldn't get though it without crying I am glad it arrived a a time you needed it. Kayla loved the pic of the bows thanks for posting. I just don't want you to forget how much we luv ya and we are always sending postive vibes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments makes me feel all happy inside and out. I always beleive that no matter how much money you have or how hard life maybe at times that their is a postive and to share happiness with others is something that is cheap and free. I always think it is a great thing to pass along and I am proud to see my daughter doing it without even asking.
    DiamondLil, aussie, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Yes, you are absolutely correct. Kim is amazing, and so are her wonderful daughters. Kim has done such a great job on raising them. I am so very proud of her Kim you are amazing, you have touched my heart with you warm friendship, you funny tales and all the wonderful things you do for your girls. WTG girl

cough 1 boy and 1 girl Andrew might get a little offended lol Thanks alot for saying it I beleive wholeheardtly that me being not selfish and raising my kids a 100% is why they are who they are. I think one day their dad may just wake up and realize what a mistake he made.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    cough 1 boy and 1 girl Andrew might get a little offended lol Thanks alot for saying it I beleive wholeheardtly that me being not selfish and raising my kids a 100% is why they are who they are. I think one day their dad may just wake up and realize what a mistake he made.

opps...brain fart....did anybody smell it...
    erin9mmm and IMLN like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Kim is an amazing person- she just seems to KNOW when you need her
    glowworm2k likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Such a beautiful story! I am always overwhelmed by the wonderful sense of community that SC'ers have developed. It is one of the only places I know where people who have never met me will pick me up when I'm down and make me smile; share their joys and sorrows; and offer thoughtful advice and words for reflection when I need them most. It's that genuine sense of kind, caring community that I grew up with as a rural kid with few, but fabulous, neighbours, just in internet form
    Lynn49 and DaveP like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information