Thread: Coupon Thief Strikes again in Brantford

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I would hope not......

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

That one I would believe to be a pad steal 105 bicks relish, 110 nexus, either completed or listed and the fact they were only released within the last 2/3wks.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

for sure a pad steal....

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was at the King George store yesterday and there was only one Nexxus coupon left of the pad. I let my bff have it but I havent been able to find any more anywhere else. Today at SDM by Sobeys, the pads where all empty. Not fair, I'm sure we all didnt get a share of them.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

no it isn't fair at all there are lots out there on ebay there is 2 sellers that i found to be very close to brantford . Hamilton and Cambridge. Im still not sure where the crazycouponlady is from other then from being in Ontario.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is kinda of the exact topic, but while we are on the topic about coupons and money and charging for time. I want to make a statement that I think its disgusting how many ppl are charging ppl to give them some info about coupons and how to use them. These Coupon Classes... I saw a post at Metro for one at Branlyn Community Center. So many ppl do these classes and the sad thing is, they are not showing them anything different that looking online for ten minutes or that any average couponers could let them know about it. Plus thats free!!
    I have heard of ONE Coupon Class out of town (london) that is to be good, I have not gone, but have heard great thgs. When I moved to Brantford in 2005 from Burlington I saw a huge difference economically,socially,and just the way of life. Brantford is a community where I would say more ppl dont have alot of money and then their is a smaller group that is middle to higher class. Sadly Brantford has some people that are really in need .
    WE know we have very high amount of ppl on WElfare,Odsp,and Unemployment. Groups to be ran in Brantford in My opinion should be open to all, and no fee should be mandatory. To me if a member of a family struggling, or anyone struggling, or ones that are financially doing well , came to me and asked if they could join a coupon class, my answer would be yes, and no charge. I can see if the packages of photocopies that were optional to get were sold at cost, so that we are not out of pocket cost. If people are willing to try and improve their lives,their childrens by asking for the info and tools to hep them effectively shop on their very limited budget, how could you take money from them??? My reward would be seeing some hope in their eyes and knowing that if they follow it, they will manage, there kids will always have food in their belly..Plus Im available to help them again if needed! Im sorry Its so long,and all over the place, but it just really bothers me.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I agree, people should not charge for couponing classes. I can almost never find coupons in town so I am always browsing the forums to find the ones I want up for trade. I do ok this way but I would like it better if I could actually find coupons on tear pads once in a while in town! I have been tempted before to get coupons from eBay because I can't find them anywhere....but it's never worked out. I'd rather trade for them anyways.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pldhd5

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

littlenom : Question for you lol How do you get that at the bottom of your message I know its off topic but I want to add a ticker or does anyone know how to add a ticker? LOL thanks . Just didn't want to start a new thread again.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

LOL I got it ... nm tho ..... Yes I know what you mean. I swaps are awesome to do

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Shoppers at the LP Mall today and grabbed a couple of the Nexxus coupons. There was a half a pad left.....it was hiding behind a cardboard display that had razors or something in it in the shampoo aisle....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

awesome! thanks I_forget, I think Im going to make my way out there too

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Haha, that ticker just shows up because I'm using an app on my phone. You can customize all that stuff using the settings in your profile

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sard0h

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

good eye i-forget!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by t's_mama View Post
    good eye i-forget!!
    LOL thanks....now if only I could find something at Walmart to use them one. That place is just a mess right now!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Hey All, I stopped posting where and when I find coupons, because of this exact reason. There are people taking full pads, and it is disgusting. I have no issues taking multiples that I will use, or for my bff that I share with. Re Ebay, I have been lucky to get some coupons for products that I can't find, pretty cheap. $1 to save $20.
    I do however, watch the ebay listings and report ad's that violate the TOS. If more people did that rather than complain , the harder it would be for people to make money at it, less coupon tear pad lifting, and more coupons for us!
    Here are the rules for selling.
    Report the ad's if you see them!!

No more than 100 coupons per listing. no more than 20 of the same. no more than 5 inserts at a time. Only 2 FPC at a time.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No claiming that it is for your labour.!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I copied it, but it was huge, so the link with all the details are below.
    Last edited by itsjill; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information