User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bobbiegirl2010

Thread: SDM Tax FREE Tuesday May 22nd

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Don't pay the tax when you spend $50 or more.

http://images.email.shoppersoptimum....tegory=Optimum
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have a bunch of FPCs that I want to redeem, do you think this coupon would still work if I spend $50 before coupons but bring the purchase total down to $0 with coupons?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newwestcouponer View Post
    I have a bunch of FPCs that I want to redeem, do you think this coupon would still work if I spend $50 before coupons but bring the purchase total down to $0 with coupons?
    When you you FPC coupons, cashier keys in as 2002, you won't pay tax, doesn't matter how much your total is, at SDM FPC are free, NO TAX (except the products that is charged GST only, ie, Stayfree pad, diapers)
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Despite entering the last 3 Shoppers Drug Mart contests and opting to receive offers, I only seem to get the contest alerts but not the Optimum offers. Maybe I don't use the card enough...so I don't get the alerts.
    A no-tax offer seems to be a good eyecatching incentive to get customers into the stores.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Despite entering the last 3 Shoppers Drug Mart contests and opting to receive offers, I only seem to get the contest alerts but not the Optimum offers. Maybe I don't use the card enough...so I don't get the alerts.
    A no-tax offer seems to be a good eyecatching incentive to get customers into the stores.
    Did you check your profile online to make sure they have your email correct?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I just came from SDM and used this coupon. What a hassle! The cashier had no clue what she was doing and kept insisting I had to be at $50 after my coupons were applied. I know that the $50 threshold needs to only be reached before coupons. So I kept adding junk food to up my subtotal. She scanned the coupon and nothing happened. I was holding up the line and felt awful about it even though it wasn't my fault.
    She had to eventually call over a more senior cashier and get her to apply the tax discount. Turns out that in addition to scanning the coupon barcode they had to input some 333 code as well. There is an instruction sheet for the promo. So frustrating. I don't think it was worth the stress!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I had some hassles too but it was just the cashier being difficult and rude. I bought all taxable sale items that I needed and I ended up saving $7.20 in taxes plus $11.00 in coupons

First the cashier told me there was a limit of 4 on the cases of coke. I had to explain to her that the flyer said limit of six and anyways you had to buy 3 for 9.99 so it wouldn't make any sense to have a limit of 4. She didn't apologize and then kept scanning my items. Everything went fine with the no tax coupon but once she reviewed my receipt she argued with me that my subtotal was 44.99 before tax so she shouldn't have given me the no tax. I kept explaining to her that I spent 52.27 before tax and after coupons but then after the coupon was applied the prices were all adjusted. When I left I still don't think she believed me and thought I ripped them off. I should just work at SDM since I understand their promos and sales better then they do!
    Last edited by bobbiegirl2010; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Thread Information