Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jjbean
  • 1 Post By littlebean

Thread: Beware of photocopied Huggies and Kimberly-Clark manufacturer coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Jun 2nd, 2012
    Not sure if this is the proper forum for this...but i just thought i'd warn people of photocopied manufacturer coupons that are being traded. I received in a trade printed $ off Huggies product manufacturer coupons only i'm pretty sure they are just photocopies of the original. Kimberly-Clark has changed from issuing the silver shiny coupons to coupons printed on regular paper. I am pretty sure that the ones received from the trade are photocopied as the the water marks are very inconsistent or barely there... especially when i compare them to the ones i received directly from Kimberly-Clark.

Retailers will most likely not be reimbursed for these photocopied coupons. This is just going to give retailers another reason to not allow consumers to use printable coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Mark's
    Last edited by jjbean; Wed, May 23rd, 2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

That sucks. I have 2 that were sent to me from kimberly clarke as well (that i want to trade). Perhaps Kimberly clarke needed to change their ink that day when you got those in trade? lol
    If not, why would someone photocopy that and trade it? The barcode or unique code on the coupon be traced back to the person who got them, and has been photocopying them...
    csaund21 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Grrr, that's awful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

not right at all!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

$1 coupon that I received directly from Kimberly Clark looks like a copy too (with faded ink) but it has a unique pin code, so as long as your coupons have different codes , not necessarily they are photo copies

mandy541
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The ones I recieved had a QR code on them that you can scan with your phone to verify if it's legitimate. Customer service at London Drugs was leery on taking the ones I had as they looked pretty sketchy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

If you go to the verifymycoupon.com and enter the code it comes up with the coupon being valid but doesn't say whether it has been redeemed already or not. I'm fairly certain that they are photocopies especially when you look at the watermark patterns on them...ugh.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

If the code can be traced back to the person who originally received them, you should think twice about trading your printed Huggies coupons away...imagine if they circulate via trades and someone photocopies them and uses them--it would be traced back to you!

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    That sucks. I have 2 that were sent to me from kimberly clarke as well (that i want to trade). Perhaps Kimberly clarke needed to change their ink that day when you got those in trade? lol
    If not, why would someone photocopy that and trade it? The barcode or unique code on the coupon be traced back to the person who got them, and has been photocopying them...

Thread Information