User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By greencanuck
  • 1 Post By greencanuck

Thread: Dove deo and soap deal--Loblaws ON--PM @ RCSS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

CZ coupon has save $2 when you buy 2 different product line of Dove..soap $1.99 & deo $2.49 @ Loblaws (ON)==$4.48-$2==$1.24 each..last year I got he soap and deo for $1.95 total

same deal at fortinos too--after checking out the rest of the flyers
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Fortinos
    Last edited by lizamarie; Thu, May 24th, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can also price-match this at No Frills and any other store that accepts CZ coupons ( some Walmart stores)
    lizamarie likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Woah. Hold the phone. My RCSS will allow both MFR and CZ together so that would make it $4 off total. So $0.48 for two or $0.24 for each one.

Luckily I'm stocked on soap and deodorant.

But great deal!!!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Woah. Hold the phone. My RCSS will allow both MFR and CZ together so that would make it $4 off total. So $0.48 for two or $0.24 for each one.

But great deal!!!
    PurpleBunny...Is this the RCSS on Bayview? Do you go to customer service, self check out or just regular till? This is my regular store so just wondering. THanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

where is this store located?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post

But great deal!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dustyshadow View Post
    PurpleBunny...Is this the RCSS on Bayview? Do you go to customer service, self check out or just regular till? This is my regular store so just wondering. THanks!
    Yes, please share which store, I have never been able to use the CZ and MFR together. Does anyone know if the RCSS at Dufferin and Steeles allows you to combine. If yes, I'll make a special trip there. I don't have any RCSS close to me....Thank you for the help.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

ty

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Yes, please share which store, I have never been able to use the CZ and MFR together. Does anyone know if the RCSS at Dufferin and Steeles allows you to combine. If yes, I'll make a special trip there. I don't have any RCSS close to me....Thank you for the help.
    If you phone the RCSS location near to you and ask for customer service- they can let you know if combining a manufacturer's coupon and CZ coupon is OK at their particular store.

It does vary from store to store, and can change at any time.
    In London, the two RCSS stores (Oxford W and Oxford E) offer this as their policy at this time.
    It is not a convenient location to me, but I travel there (by adaptive bicycle) to get the deals.

The very best deals I get are price-matching / store sale /clearance plus a manufacturer coupon and coupon zone coupon.
    Very few products align perfectly to match all criteria, but when they do you get pricing at about 90% off or free!

(Any SC members who hassle anyone about this store policy will be reported)
    Last edited by greencanuck; Thu, May 24th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    Skittles160 likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Thread Information