User Tag List

Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Can someone help me with trading icoke pins. Whats their worth? I think the guide in the first post is outdated as there are no FPC's avaliable on the site.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Can someone help me with trading icoke pins. Whats their worth? I think the guide in the first post is outdated as there are no FPC's avaliable on the site.
    I would like to know as well I usually trade $1 a pin but some people want a lot more than that I would like to know the value of lunchmate bucks as well because they are not worth $5 and some people think they are

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Pffffft whenever I trade icoke they are worth WAYYY less than that.. bahah

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

pm me when you trade them

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

This reading this site and need to bookmark it I myself on another thread{FB} had sent out so many coupons and never realize that I was giving way to much send out 65. in coupons receiver 5,oo back,or close to exp dates ,not what I ask for or this not a reply,I am new and this started trading more few months back so I am learning coming here will help.
    I myself this cannot understand the simple concept we learn in Kinder garden is to SHARE and I'll add be Fair,and the value I teach my son treat others how you want to be treated,why take advantage of others,
    Thanks for letting me part of this wonderful group

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

A $5 Tim's giftcard is worth 125 lunchmate bucks so one 5 buck lunchmate code has a value of $0.20. Some traders think they are worth the world and do not realize that in order for it to just pay for the stamp to post the coupons to them you have to trade for at least 4 at a time and then you are just ahead $0.17!!!! That is what I will only trade them in groups of 10 or with other coupons/pins.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Is there any way this thread can be made a sticky?? It took me a ridiculous amount of time to find it.
    alicia likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for this. I haven't traded much, so this guideline is really helpful.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have a question... Do you think anyone would be interested in trading for "Canada Wonderland" passes. They are on icoke and I usually get the Cineplex, but unfortunately we can't use either here in NS. I usually trade the Cineplex tickets but now they have Wonderland passes and they seem like a pretty good deal according to their price online. If so, what do you think they'd go for as a GC? (buy in advance is $40, at the gate is $57).
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I have a question... Do you think anyone would be interested in trading for "Canada Wonderland" passes. They are on icoke and I usually get the Cineplex, but unfortunately we can't use either here in NS. I usually trade the Cineplex tickets but now they have Wonderland passes and they seem like a pretty good deal according to their price online. If so, what do you think they'd go for as a GC? (buy in advance is $40, at the gate is $57).
    Is it that for a 1 day ticket?

You can get a season pass to wonderland for $80. If I were you I would stick with Cineplex tickets.
    alicia likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

What is TFT and why do people have "no" or "yes" typed next to it?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    TFT = Toonies for Tummies

they are a typed of coupon that can only be used in certain provinces (Ontario & Altantic) and certain stores. People have yes or no typed next to it to indicate whether or not they except those types of coupons!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Is there any way this thread can be made a sticky?? It took me a ridiculous amount of time to find it.
    If they won't make it a sticky (which I believe has already been asked) then the other option is at the top of the thread title - right hand side - select thread tools and choose "subscribe to this thread" .... then when you go to your quick links it will give you this thread as an option to choose ..... easier than stickies IMO ..... you get to choose your own "subscribed threads" ....
    salady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

That's why it's helpful to know where someone lives before entering into a trade .... TFT are not usable in BC but very useful for couponers in Ontario.....

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    TFT = Toonies for Tummies

they are a typed of coupon that can only be used in certain provinces (Ontario & Altantic) and certain stores. People have yes or no typed next to it to indicate whether or not they except those types of coupons!
    Ah, thanks for the explanation. I'm in Ontario and I've never heard of TFT coupons! Where can I find them?

Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information