User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So about a month ago I came across this awesome app called TikTok. Deals/coupons are posted on the app throughout the day with a time limit on when it can be redeemed. (for example the other day I got buy 1 entree, get 1 free at Judges Indian Cuisine). Sometimes the deals are pretty sweet sometimes they are just okay....it's neat to have if you feel spontaneous. However, that isn't the best part, the reason I am posting this in the freebies thread is that often the deals are actually freebies!

For example some freebies I have personally redeemed: Mama burger from A&W, Taco from Chronic Tacos, Pizza slice from Freshslice Pizza, and a Black V Neck T-shirt from T-shirt.ca

There have been other freebies on the app but I am not always around the area nor can make it to the location before the deal expires.

The Super Awesome Part!!

Recently codes have been released on advertisements that when you enter it into the app, you will get the freebie right away

So if you download the app and put in the codes you will be getting the freebies listed below!

Steps:
    1. Search "TikTok" and Download the app from the app store for Android or Apple users. (or use my referral link in the signature please!!!)

2. Open the app and look for the redeem option where you can put the code in
    (For android you press the settings button on the phone once you open the app and an option "redeem" shows up, not sure where it is for apple users since I have an android)

3. The freebie will appear right away on your phone BUT you have 24-hours to get the freebie so make sure you will have time to go and get it

Codes I have found (if there are others please post them and I will update):

Code: MAMA (for a free mama burger from select a&w stores, the stores participating are spread out mostly in Vancouver and one in Richmond)
    Code: BURGER (another free mama burger)
    Code: BREW (Bottle of Canadian Beer from Doolin's Pub)
    Code: TACO (free taco from Chronic Tacos, stores participating are in the Vancouver area)
    Code: FREE (the freebie will vary for each user)

I found the codes on ads in the skytrain, so keep your eyes peeled and if you find new codes please post them here so I can add them!

I would also really appreciate it if you downloaded the app using my referral link since you can also earn "karma" points.

Either way I hope you guys download the app and the get the freebies, it's pretty sweet!

Currently they are only in Vancouver but I saw a post on facebook from them saying they are planning on expanding to Calgary.

For more info here is their website: https://www.tiktok.com/
    This thread is currently associated with: A&W, Apple
    Get the Tiktok app and start getting freebies and deals right to your phone!
    Please use my referral link www.tiktok.com/download?ref=2275

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is my first thread so i am sorry if it's a repost..also, if it is confusing at all please tell me and ill try to clarify. Kinda nervous after making a thread for the first time on this site.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I go to settings on my android phone there is no redeem option. But thanks for posting this :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowiesolo View Post
    When I go to settings on my android phone there is no redeem option. But thanks for posting this :D
    Hmmm that's weird..maybe i can clarify my instructions??
    Is it possible you are going to the settings app and then looking up the tiktok app where you can force close, uninstall, etc..?

If so, that is the wrong route...instead just open the app directly like any other app

on my phone when I first open the app, it takes me to the deals tab (where you see all the deals), then I press the physical button on my phone that is menu/settings (I think all android phones have some version of this). 3 options should pop that say 'refresh' 'redeem' or 'share'

hopefully that helps!

Thread Information