User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Do You Wash Your Hair Daily?

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I wash my hair with a toonie sized dollop of shampoo twice a week, then I do an apple cider vinegar rinse, 1 tbsp for 8oz water. I massage it into my scalp, it removes all build up and takes out any strange odor. It also stops itchy scalp and reduces dandruff. Then I air dry. My hair is 3/4 down my back.
    matrix82 likes this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1-2 a week.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just dyed my hair last week, and I am finding my hair really dried out, so I am now washing it about every 2-3 days and adding a deep conditioner treatment after washing.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Every single day.....no question about it! lol And my hair is still nice and healthy......although aside from the washing every day it doesn't have to tolerate much else. A blow dryer and flat iron might touch it once and month.....maybe. I'm a lazy pony-tailer, lol.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I have naturally corkscrew curly fine hair that is extremely thick, and I will be honest that I haven't shampoo'd my hair in almost 2 years. The most my hair gets is really good scrub with a non silicone conditioner 3-5 times a week. My curls are now manageable, soft, and no split ends. The natural oils that your hair needs to stay healthy is stripped out every time you shampoo, and conditioners can't replace them all, that is why the companies use silicone in their products, to make you think you hair is healthy and shiney. My Hairdresser says that if you must shampoo do it is little as possible. Every day is to much.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I shampoo daily. I guess my scalp is so accustomed to being washed, a day without leaves it greasy looking. I can't really take the time to train it otherwise!
    Speckled28 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wash my hair every 3 days its not like i roll around in mud so my hair doesnt get dirty that fast.I use about a quarter size amount of shampoo and conditioner.My current favorite shampoo is pantene expression for brown hair and this Green tea paul mitchel brand.
    matrix82 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just cut mine all off but i still wash it every day.... and use a large toonie sized amount. But my hair is also extremely thick and really nappy and coarse so if i dont wash it its just disgusting feeling/looking.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine is oily, therefore i wash my hair everyday.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

have fine hair and an oily scalp. If i skipped a day of shampoo i would look horrid.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I dye my hair and depending how recently dictates how much I wash my hair. The peroxide seems to clear out the folicals and my hair doesn't get oily so I wash maximum every 3 days and condition heavily. If I have roots growing out then I have to wash it almost daily. I try and keep it at the roots. If I don't in this stage I have bad breakouts on my face and back. The most recent of challenges has been trying to master dealing with prairie weather when it comes to my hair and skin. I was born and raised in Vancouver, and I have to approach my hair and skin so much differently here.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

My hair is so fine since it has grown back in after my treatments. My hairdresser reccomended that I start to use Nioxin. Anybody ever used it. I don't mind the price because I use Nexus, so it's comparable, but apparently it will help thicken my hair and stop future fall out (except of coarse if I need more radiation and chemo). I'm going to give it a try because my hair is now baby fine. I only wash it about once a week. Any more and there is absolutely no body to it.
    ssbean likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i wash my hair every second day during the warmer months since it gets oily and every third day during winter

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

In the summer I wash my Hair a few times a week. In the winter maybe once a week. Right now my hair is A couple inches down my back and I use about a toonie sized Amount maybe a bit bigger. Also I only shampoo my scalp then condition the ends as conditioner makes your scalp greasy. ( as per Cosmo class )

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I wash my hair almost everyday or every other day for sure. I have a very oily face and if I don't wash my hair every other it will smell very bad because it is very oily.
    RebeccaRYoung likes this.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information