User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tetley Canada - Free Samples of Tetley Infusions Tea | 7pm Tonight (30th) -Must RVSP!

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I asked last night....Here's my post and the answer:

Jessica WildFire I clicked the link, but how do you know if you're RSVP'ed? Nothing seems to come up...11 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Elaine Skalozub I keep trying to get it to work, nothing is happening......did it work?9 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Alison Ingertsa Kimberley Yeah I didnt understand it when it first was announced earlier in the week. You press the guys it does nothg, same thg as the day it came out, and as for the sample, no clue where you go for that. This is a very confusing way to promote a product. Would of loved to try it, as I wont buy it unless we try it first,tired of wasting money and food on stuff we dont like! This is one product my whole family was wanting to try..8 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Tetley Canada Hi Candida Woodruff - we are glad you could catch some of the webcast last night! Thanks for joining us as much as you could!2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Tetley Canada We think so too, Mona Low!2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Tetley Canada Hi Julene Willman - we will post videos of the firemen beginning TOMORROW with Tai and Brendan's videos! Stay tuned!2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Tetley Canada Hi Jenny Lam, Amanda Carveth, Jessica WildFire, Elaine Skalozub - if you missed the webcast last night, we will post videos of the firemen beginning TOMORROW with Tai and Brendan's videos! Stay tuned!
    Jessi...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Haven't had much time for this.
    Last edited by minimusiclover; Sun, Jun 3rd, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Not sure how you get the sample. I voted but nothing happens
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

they only gave them to people who were there on the right day being active on the site for the live webcast thingy. its a very dumb promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    Not sure how you get the sample. I voted but nothing happens

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information