User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Purplebunny89's 5th VWT - BIG Train (12 Total!) with FIVE Prizes!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I've used disposables for a couple days once when my son was on a prescription cream... trust me... there's a lot more poo touching involved with those things. They're awful and they smell really bad. The cloth is 100 times easier. kitty poo is no big.
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by masid View Post
    I've used disposables for a couple days once when my son was on a prescription cream... trust me... there's a lot more poo touching involved with those things. They're awful and they smell really bad. The cloth is 100 times easier. kitty poo is no big.
    But doesn't it get all over the rest of your laundry? Doesn't it stink up the house when you waSH IT? I guess you have to rinse them before tossing them in obviously? But ... isn't the rinsing having lots of contact.

Just ew. LOL can't believe we are talking about baby poo on a coupon train thread.
    masid and PammieD like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

HAHA. i dont wash them with my other laundry!! Diapers get their own load. Breastfeeding poop needs no rinsing, once they start food its just a shake into the toilet. They stink up nothing because they dont sit around long like disposables might. It's WAY cleaner. Yeah leave it to me to make coupons about poop! haha

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Would love to try PMing you

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

HAHA. i dont wash them with my other laundry!! Diapers get their own load. Breastfeeding poop needs no rinsing, once they start food its just a shake into the toilet. They stink up nothing because they dont sit around long like disposables might. It's WAY cleaner. Yeah leave it to me to make coupons about poop! haha
    I guess I just always assumed it was mushy ... I guess since they kind of sit in it. Obviously not purposfully and not any fault of the parents but it sticks right there.

Do you use cloths for wiping or do you use wipes? Just curious, my sister and I don't really have a good relationship and never thought to ask before.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by artzyGeal View Post
    Would love to try PMing you
    Sure! Send your wishlist on over. Please read the rules thouroughly though to make sure you understand everything (I don't think you've rode a VWT yet?) and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, always here to help

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

At first we used disposable wipes... because for some reason we thought cloth wipes were gross. We quickly realized cloth wipes are way less messy. They're bigger and they clean better. So we use cloth. They're wet in a solution that we make up with tea tree oil in it for disinfecting purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I guess I just always assumed it was mushy ... I guess since they kind of sit in it. Obviously not purposfully and not any fault of the parents but it sticks right there.

Do you use cloths for wiping or do you use wipes? Just curious, my sister and I don't really have a good relationship and never thought to ask before.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Added a few more items to my WL and upgraded lots of coupons. Lots that were worth 2 points are now worth 3. Lots that were only worth one point are now 2. This should make it easier for everyone.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

At first we used disposable wipes... because for some reason we thought cloth wipes were gross. We quickly realized cloth wipes are way less messy. They're bigger and they clean better. So we use cloth. They're wet in a solution that we make up with tea tree oil in it for disinfecting purposes.
    Wow so I guess it really would save money. I always just thought of it being a mushy mess to be honest. Then I saw on extreme cheapsakes (or however you spell it) the woman and her family using cloths for bum wiping and saw how stained they come and then thought about how bad my washing machine is ... would still look the same after coming out lol!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

..Yeah... that we would not do. Toilet paper all the way. haha

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

..Yeah... that we would not do. Toilet paper all the way. haha
    But ... whats the difference? Of course I don't know since I haven't done either so I can't really compare the two.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

well i guess with wipes you're required to clean up the poop anyways... and its all over their bum so its like using a wash cloth to wash them and throwing it in the same place as the cloth dipe. A grown person can use a toilet, doesn't need to be fully bum washed with each use (we can only hope) and throwing the TP in the toilet just makes sense I guess? I dont know. To each their own I guess.... that just seems extreme.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

well i guess with wipes you're required to clean up the poop anyways... and its all over their bum so its like using a wash cloth to wash them and throwing it in the same place as the cloth dipe. A grown person can use a toilet, doesn't need to be fully bum washed with each use (we can only hope) and throwing the TP in the toilet just makes sense I guess? I dont know. To each their own I guess.... that just seems extreme.
    But if the poop is all over their bums then wouldn't using a cloth wipe for an adult be less ... messy? Technically speaking?

P.S. Its days like today where I understand why people smoke and/or drink. The stress is killing me. Why can't something be as simple as placing an order online but instead end up requiring multiple calls to said company, speaking to multiple people, getting the he said she said was not true lines AND then being hung up on in the middle of it all?!?! Why can't people just do their job?! I thought things in this world were supposed to be made as easy as possible to do or atleast thats what it seems like I keep hearing from companies left right and center lately.

I've given up. Unfortunately I've been defeated. I blame it on this headache that I've had for 48 hours now that won't go away.

Thank you company for wasting several hours of my life talking to your "customer service" department that is anything but.

*deep breath in* Okay, guess I'm done my rant now.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

One more rant I promise.

Why do my SC PM notifications get so delayed? Thank you for notifying me of a PM sent 3 days ago?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Its been doing that to me too!! Getting emails days later!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information