User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: what kind of man leaves a woman and two little girls with nothing?

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what a loser! staying at the expensive hotel! it's ok, it will show his charactor when you go to court. While you are using all your resources for your children and putting yourself last, he is living it up. Karma always comes back
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Kalmel, spatterson and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

You are very welcome. I am happy to help out... it's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    I havnt seen that movie yet but really want to I will go rent it when I have the extra money to go rent a movie!!!! Its a holiday movie too isnt it? I love christmas movies I watch them all summer long LOL!!

I would like to say thank you to SavenRaven for your generous offer of help, you are an amazing SC'er

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

oh yes my lawyer has a copy of every email!! and I do have a police file # on everything
    I went to mediation today and said I want full custody and he can have supervised visits and he must pay me support. If he doesnt agree to that then I am fully prepared to go to court!!!
    Bring it on!!!
    I have his keys (we live in a apt) so I couldnt change the downstairs lock but I DID change my door lock.
    Im being as smart and possible in all of this and he is the one who will come out looking unbalanced and irrational!!!
    yay me!

Just checking in with you!
    Wow! You are really hanging in! Great work. Its already been May 31 - June 6th!
    Its good to hear how far you've come! I hope your girls and yourself are doing great at this totally nightmare sucky horrible blimp of time in your life. IT WILL GET BETTER! As time elapses you will think less and less of that guy who used to be in your life - although considering he is the bio father to one of your girls - it won't be a long time before he's entirely exited from your life.)
    Remember we are here!
    Last edited by JasmineMcdonald; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

All your offers of help are absolutly amazing and generous...how very SC of you all
    The only things I am in danger of running out of and am nervous about being able to afford are diapers and formula
    why does that stuff have to be so expensive?!!!
    He had to stay in a hotel the last few nights, you would think that given his limited income he would choose a cheaper motel. but noooooooooo!! only the best for that idiot!! He stayed in the most expensive hotel in the our city!!!
    I cant believe it!!
    What brand of Formula do you use? I just gave all my formula coupons to a friend and the rest to my neighbor.. But I'm sure we all could get more..

A thought for your lil 7 month old is - Diapering worry
    you could consider partially EC'ing her (Elimination Communication)
    Mothering dot com has loads of helpful info on this ... it could save you at least a couple diapers a day - I know the idea may sound kind of crazy at first. But I know people who absolutely can vouch for it..
    Another possibility is buying 3-5 all-in-one- cloth diapers on some local second hand selling site -

Another thought is that you could join Freecycle.
    In one post you could tell your story and say that you need disposible diapers - say the size you need..
    In another you could ask for formula coupons or un-opened cans of the type of formula you use.
    And in another you could ask for cloth diapers. (can save you a little bit of money each week if you only use one per day. That would be one disposible diaper saved.. )

I hope this helps a little..
    Last edited by JasmineMcdonald; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

If you can get some cloth diapers they will save you alot of money. I used cloth when I was at home with my kids and then disposables when out of the house.

Talk to you doctor as well and see if they have samples/ coupons. I know my doctor was able to help us out with some extras when I had to put my youngest on formula for a while.
    AmberLab, masid and bluzsuz like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Check at your local church or other house of worship, they sometimes have resources to help parents.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

TRAIN IDEA:

Hey, I just had an idea.
    I set up a traditional train with about $100 + coupons. Nobody has joined it yet - so I will temporarily freeze it..
    What if I dedicated this train to you? - HV diaper coupons and the formula your daughter uses?
    Stuff you need. I could run the train and then once its finished I could mail you the diaper and formula coupons?
    I will also PM you..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I dont have any diaper/formula but Id be happy to send some coupons that you can use!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I'd be more than happy to send all my baby coupons as well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not right at all!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I received an email from him last night saying that he is suing me for full custody and that I will have to have supervised visits....lol ya...you and what lawyer? Im not the one that took the baby on a drug run the very first time I was left alone with her!!! Im not the one who will miserably fail a drug test!! Im not the one that was threatening to hurt myself last weekend because I had nowhere to go!! Im not the one that slept till noon every single day while the rest of the family went about their lives without me!! Im not the one who HAS to get high the second he gets out of bed every day!!!
    Im not the one sending him threatening emails and voicemails every single day.
    however I AM the one who gets up with that baby every morning at 6 am. I AM the one who gets up with her a minimum of 3 times a night. I AM the one who makes sure she has formula and diapers. I AM the one who makes sure she sticks to a proper eating and sleeping schedule. I AM the one who bathes and clothes her. I AM the one who has taken her to all her Dr. appointments. I AM the one who has taken care of her day in and day out without any time to myself since she was born 7 months ago. I AM the one who takes care of the 5 y/o while doing all this as well.
    hmmmm...who do you guys think is going to get custody?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMcdonald View Post
    TRAIN IDEA:

Hey, I just had an idea.
    I set up a traditional train with about $100 + coupons. Nobody has joined it yet - so I will temporarily freeze it..
    What if I dedicated this train to you? - HV diaper coupons and the formula your daughter uses?
    Stuff you need. I could run the train and then once its finished I could mail you the diaper and formula coupons?
    I will also PM you..

Here's the link to the train:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/298644-...a/#post4733448

If you have any more of your wishlist coupons that you would like added to the train either post in the comments on the train, or PM me and I will add to OP..

Jasmine.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

So sorry to hear about what happened to you, Missbartender!

I happen to have a few sample cans of formula (three different brands) - it's not much but if you're okay I can drop them off to you on the weekend I'm in Burnaby. Please PM me and let me know.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

what brand of formula do you use? I will try to keep my eyes open. Also cloth diapers save a TONNE of money. Even if used just in a pinch at least you dont have to worry about getting diapers THAT DAY etc. Good luck!!
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Wow, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. But I am glad to hear that you've got everything in order! You are an incredible woman with incredible kids! I wish you nothing but the best! Hopefully he gets whats coming to him! I'd love to help if I can!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information