User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I hate when my flyers don't come on time.....:(

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I live in an apartment and our flyers are delivered by the super's son I believe. Most of the time they are here Thursday night but last night I didn't get them I have Fridays off and do my grocery shopping today.. I need my flyers to PM! Flyer whine ughhhhh
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    hollyquaiscer and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I agree with you, PM requires the flyer. Hope you get them soon.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you get them too! To add to that whine I hate when they put different flyers each week in my "saverbag"... grrr... keep them consistent!!!!!
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Contact the flyer company.
    Unfortunately, it often takes several contacts to make any positive changes.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know how u feel! we used to get our flyers delivered every thursday evening and now it doesn't come until late friday evening! and i was so happy when i used to receive the redplum insert with the flyers but not anymore :-(

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Aww, I hear you on this one. My flyer guy sucks too. He used to skip them sometimes but now he skips them every time. I don't get ANY flyers delivered anymore. Haven't in months.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I never even got flyers this week

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh My gosh no flyers at all?? Mine came... Around 4pm when I was long done grocery shopping... Oh well maybe next week they will be here on time!
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Or whats even worse, I live in a condo, and myself and one other person are the only ones in the building that get the paper delivered. Sometimes I get flyers, sometimes my paper is spread out on a table in the lobby and someone is reading it, sometimes I get a NF flyer, sometimes I don't. Ugh....very frustrating.

And yes, I have told the people that help themselves to our papers, "Do you see the apt. number on that paper, that means it belongs to the person in the apt., it's not free for the taking!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

i totally understand...in my town we have 2 local papers, one has the flyers and the other doesnt, the one with the flyers used to be put downstairs and everyone who wanted one, would just pick one up, but suddenly the paper wasn't delievered anymore!! When I called to find out why, they said because they would come back the following week and there would be one or two left so they thought no one wanted them!! We live in a building with 12 apartments, obviously if there is only one or two left some people want them!
    http://superpoints.com/join/klsmyr
    Bonus 25 point superpoints invite!!!
    Check out my trade list!!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Oh man..our paper boy NEVER comes on time...one time I got my Thursday paper on MONDAY. I needed to price match and I was all screwed up because of it. He only came at 11:00 on Thursday...it really pushes my buttons that people can't do their jobs.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I live in a condo with 72 units and sometimes he drops off over 100 of them and other times 10 flyer bundles. He knows there are 72 units can't he count them out and drop them off. This week I was told 15 flyer bundles so I got none

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went through many rounds of YEARS of horrible non-delivery or late delivery of flyers or newspapers.

There are required delivery schedules for these people.
    For my area, it is by 8pm Thursday night ( check your own delivery schedule)

What I had to do to get proper flyer delivery:
    (escalating, over months)

- repeatedly contacting that flyer company's distribution manager

- if that is not correcting it, documenting all details, (ie delivery times, dates, who I spoke to , what was said, follow-up email confirming conversation, etc)

- contacting the general manager of the flyer company / newspaper

- contacting the district office (may be a different company name)

- threatening to contact their advertisers (listed in publication or on website)

- starting to contact local store owners and managers and talking about how the money they pay for flyers and delivery has been wasted and how that affects you trying to give that store money

- local store management and customers both contacting head office to give detailed accounts of months of delivery issues.

( I certainly would hope that your delivery would be corrected at one of the early stages)

I think by now, the local flyer delivery people are too scared to NOT deliver in my district.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

My whine is living in a house and having the delivery person throw the paper on the stairs in the rain - last week I had to dry out the flyers before I could read them - Thank gosh the smartsource insert was the dryest of the set.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I live in an apartment building. I haven't gotten flyers for the past 3 weeks (and it has been very inconsistent since I moved here over a year ago).

The worst part is, I've peeked through the little window of some of the other mailboxes and I'm certain they have flyers. My super said sometimes they don't get enough, so if I haven't emptied my mailbox in a few days, or if they run out, I just don't get one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information