User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By natalie1220
  • 1 Post By TheLewiss

Thread: Free Car Seat Canopy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Go to carseatcanopy.com and use promo code ccmother to get a free car seat cover.

Also
    Use Promo Code "carseat" on both websites below for 100% off the nursing cover of your choice (a $32 value) AND 100% off the Seven™ brand baby carrier of your choice (a $39 value)- while supplies last!

www.uddercovers.com and www.sevenslings.com

These would make great baby shower presents even if you don't need one yourself.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Granger and twila like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shipping Fees: $ 11.95

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

With shipping cost to Canada: around $13 (nursing cover and sling) and $18 (carseat canopy) CAD. Free less shipping.

I have one of the Seven Slings and like it as quick way to tie my toddler to my hip. I find the sling is better for toddlers than babies. The sling has to be measured to fit and there is a $3.50 exchange charge (which I waived). I am medium build...a ladies 10-12 and size 4 is a perfect fit for me. The "t-shirt sizing" is pretty accurate if you are buying as a gift rather than for yourself and cannot do the shoulder to hip measurement.

I believe these sites do this promo every year around Mother's Day as I ordered the sling last year. This year, I ordered all three because you cannot beat the prices of less than $20 for these products and the sling I received was quality. They will make great gifts. With the exception of the car seat cover, I ordered gift sets rather than a single product and paid the difference between the free promo value and gift set ($5) because the gift sets are a better deal IMHO.

For those wondering, the deals are legit, and at least the slings are quality (so I assume the nursing covers and carseat canopy are too), so if you don't mind paying shipping, it is worth it if you have a gift to buy or would buy these products yourself anyway.

Because I love sharing my opinion, if you are wondering which one to get that new mom...go with the carseat cover. She will use it. Not everyone breastfeeds and the sling is not easy for first time babywearers (as I said before, better for toddlers).
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks I just ordered one from each website, I can't wait to get them in. This is my first baby (im one day shy of 16 weeks) and I just started shopping so this is so exciting!!!
    julyprincess likes this.
    Searching and earning points that can be redeemed for all sorts of fun and cool stuff! I've earned $15 for amazon.ca so far! Come join me.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BBGun89

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ineteresting. I know many people that ordered from these sites, and no one got a single thing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too bad taxes and freeing weren't free too hey, but still its a really good deal

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    Ineteresting. I know many people that ordered from these sites, and no one got a single thing.
    I ordered the sling value pack about 2 years ago en my babes was small enough to fit llolo received it quickly!

although, order a size bigger than it says you should, they for small.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered from here before and made sure to order with paypal and i received it no problem. Love the carseat cover! so handy to have in the car

Thread Information