User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Womens Curvy Fit Stretch Cotton Pants with FLEXTECH® Waist

Introduction/My Experience:
    So after being pregnant twice in arow and carrying my "baby fat" for the last 3 years and wearing nothing but MATERNITY Wear, you can imagine my frustrations going out shopping for a new and improved wardrobe.

I felt I needed to join the TLC - What not to Wear because I had no idea what looked good on me anymore. I was so use to shopping and knew exactly what fit and what looked good without even trying it on.

Well not anymore, I am "chunky" and very self concisous of my body and weight. Everything I tried on looked awful. Either the waist band had gaps or the pant "showed off" my baby pouch or my butt looked as wide as a bus... I swear I was not content and very frustrated ...until I walked into Mark's Wearhouse!

Mind you, I walked in to buy construction clothes for my husband and to my disbelief they had beautiful and modern work/casual attire for women!

They have the BEST FITTING Pant at a LOW Cost! Good Quality and Slimming! I ordered 4 pairs and I love their NO-IRON button shirts!! They are awesome... just wish they had more colours!

Product: Womens Curvy Fit Stretch Cotton Pants w/ FLEXTECH® Waist

Product Description: Introducing CURVY FIT. Designed and tested to give a shapely fit through the hips and thighs, with a contoured, non-gaping waistband that fits a slightly smaller waist. The adjustable waistband gently expands up to 3" for all day comfort.

Regular: $49.00 (Ordered it at $39.99 -- not sure if they were on sale)
    Colours Available: coffee, black. beige, dark gray
    Sizes 2-18.
    Leg lengths 30,32
    Product Code:#ES3D0F08-208/P

Webpage Product is featured on with image:

Mark's Work Wearhouse

Product Review:

Pros/Likes:
    - Excellent Quality
    - Contoured Waistband that prevents/resists gaping in the back EVEN WHEN YOU BEND OVER....I Swear!!
    - Shapely fits through the hips and thighs
    - Stretch for extra comfort and ease of movement for a tailored fit
    - Available online & at Store
    - Washable and doesn't need to go to DRY Cleaners
    - Can dress for the office and dress it down for casual wear
    - Available in 4 colours - Beige, Black, Coffee Brown & Dark Gray
    - Affortable and Reasonable Cost/Price
    - Slimming and well put together (believe me these pants do me justice!!)
    - Make you look 20 lbs lighter and thinner.
    - Sizes are standard / normal (I thought I was an 18 and I'm actually a 14 and I can probably squeeze myself into the 12)

- Even though the product was not available at the store in my preferred colour and size. I was able to order them online, which they shipped to me in 5 business days!

Excellent Service and Coupons for savings regularly advertised in magazines, online even on sale items!

Cons/Dislikes: None

Rating: 12 out of 10

Absolutely the best pair pants I've tried on;comfortable and versatile!

Thanks Mark Wearhouse for making me feel like a women again!
    This thread is currently associated with: Mark's
    Last edited by agoncalves; Thu, Oct 16th, 2008 at 03:58 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ThanX for the heads up I will have to check them out!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

These are really comfy pants. I did find they wore out a little faster than other pants I've gotten at Mark's, but they are so comfortable I'd buy them again anyway.

Plus, Mark's has such great sales I frequently find work slacks there marked down for $10 or less, even though I'm a pretty common size that tends to sell out.
    Join Swagbucks for free GCs & prizes, just by searching: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Chicka
    PM me for a Lockerz.com invite.

Thread Information