User Tag List

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, I know unusual cases get international exposure. But that doesn't mean we should crave attention for a case like this and complain about not getting enough of it. I'd rather be known for snow and hockey players.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    All out the ordinary cases get international exposure. especially when it involves graphic violence.

People are still fascinated by the Jack The Ripper cases in London over 100 years since they were commited. In fact, you can do Ghost Walks round Soho following the gory details.

part of it is schadenfreude the rest is just the normalish human reaction of curisoity.

The internet age has made it so much easier to find these things out.I would have never discovered such things as 2girls1cup or goatse(both searches are really NSFW/NSFC..they are ...coprophilic and s3xual respectively)..

Some people get off on this stuff...
    I can't imagine who (though I know they're out there). A couple of years ago, at another site, a troll posted a montage of several dozen horrible pics. Autopsy photos, gruesome accident scene photos, scatology, goatse. Stupid me, up until that point I though I could look at anything dispassionately. Wrong. It gave me an actual physical headache. I'm fortunate in that I can actively choose to forget things, and I have. A good 95% or more of what I saw is erased from my memory, and I avoid pics like that whenever possible. I'm fine with horror/gore films, that's fiction. But reality? No thanks - I don't want to see it.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If all I'd heard about Canada was snow and hockey, I'd never have moved here...
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I can't imagine who (though I know they're out there). A couple of years ago, at another site, a troll posted a montage of several dozen horrible pics. Autopsy photos, gruesome accident scene photos, scatology, goatse. Stupid me, up until that point I though I could look at anything dispassionately. Wrong. It gave me an actual physical headache. I'm fortunate in that I can actively choose to forget things, and I have. A good 95% or more of what I saw is erased from my memory, and I avoid pics like that whenever possible. I'm fine with horror/gore films, that's fiction. But reality? No thanks - I don't want to see it.
    I'm related to some of them...i ended up de-friending both of my nephews due to thier posting of s3xual violince( cos it's a laff, ain't it...women getting their come-uppance, gay beating), racial violence( cos it's a laff, ain't it those uppity nigs/pakis/daygos/frogs/huns getting thier come-uppance), religious intolerance( cos it's a laff those muslims/jews/catholics/protestant getting their come-uppance)..and so on and so forth..they are equal opportunity haters.

One of them was arrested in the London Riots last year and is dumbfounded at being charged for being Drunk And Disorderly...

and i'm the bad-gal for doing so...when i'm protecting my children from hate-fillled anonymous rants{shrug}

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post

Too true. I can take horror movies and actually really love them. The more gore the better with those movies. But, I know that they are all staged, plus I know all the special effects and makeup that goes into creating those scenes. I really want to do extra work in horror movies so I have training and have done my research on all that stuff.
    I can't do the reality stuff. I found vintage crime scene photos from Toronto on Facebook and was like oh these aren't bad cause some of them were just showing a bit of blood and investigation stuff, then all of a sudden it was like a close up of a dead guys face with blood everywhere in some theatre and then I was done. Nightmares for weeks...seriously...I couldn't believe they were allowed to post those photos on facebook and still have a page up, yet my friends and I had photos pulled because we were wearing bikinis on the beach and someone reported it...wtf?
    I have a hard time watching news stories too when they show all the mass killings in other countries. It's not something I want to see especially when children are involved.
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
    gameprogirl and DaveP like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So sad society has come to this
    gracesmommy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there's more story than what was told by the media here. it's more complicated than i originally thought.
    on some level the victim in this case is very similar to the murderer. corrupt morals, lies, etc.

there're reports from victim's gay circle that he was constantly looking for intimate encounters online even though he already had a steady boyfriend (someone older and richer).
    in 2001 and in 2006, the victim attempted to commit marriage fraud (to hide the fact he was gay and to gain his ticket into canada). he did marry an older divorcée in 2001 or 2002 and divorce soon followed. in 2006 his plan to commit marriage fraud to get into canada failed.
    there're also unconfirmed claims that his older rich boyfriend helped him gain canadian permanent resident status.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookoo View Post
    there's more story than what was told by the media here. it's more complicated than i originally thought.
    on some level the victim in this case is very similar to the murderer. corrupt morals, lies, etc.

there're reports from victim's gay circle that he was constantly looking for intimate encounters online even though he already had a steady boyfriend (someone older and richer).
    in 2001 and in 2006, the victim attempted to commit marriage fraud (to hide the fact he was gay and to gain his ticket into canada). he did marry an older divorcée in 2001 or 2002 and divorce soon followed. in 2006 his plan to commit marriage fraud to get into canada failed.
    there're also unconfirmed claims that his older rich boyfriend helped him gain canadian permanent resident status.
    what's your source? do you have a link to support your claim? not that im disputing you.... jun lin was homosexual and led a gay lifestyle which is synomomous for sleeping around, online cruising, bathhouses, and it's not unusal for gays to marry in order to immigrate to Canada.... it happens all the time, but to compare him to a murderer is pretty far-fetched don't ya think
    Last edited by frugal50; Mon, Jun 11th, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=174888&page=2
    by the way, "MM" means "woman."

marriage fraud is a crime. i've heard cases where a man in china would marry some woman so he appears straight to others. the man would ask for a divorce a few months later and cite irreconcilliable differences or blame the woman for it. some would even go as far as impregnating the woman before the divorce so he has offspring. there's a case where a woman learned she or her baby was hiv+ after divorcing the man. if that's not murder, what is?

i'm not condemning jun lin for being gay, but at least he could have lived more responsibly (a lot of gay men i know are faithful to their gay partners). if he had been more careful, he wouldn't have walked into magnotta's trap.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Even though the victim didn't turn out to a great person.He sure didn't deserve to be murdered,chopped up and cannabilized.His poor family must be suffering horrible grief.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and i said "on some level," meaning corrupted morals, it does not mean he committed any murder.

jun lin now has tens of thousands of fans on his microblogging site, many of them women, most of which are still in denial of his sexual orientation. some see homosexuality as a disease and claim "if i had known you earlier, i could have cured you."

it seems magnotta created many accounts on chinese websites, either as a way to promote himself or to fish for a potential prey since he claimed "i hate all asian people."

http://u.youku.com/sharonstone2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

killing video shows need for new Internet surveillance laws

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06...aws-vic-toews/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=174888&page=2
    by the way, "MM" means "woman."

marriage fraud is a crime. i've heard cases where a man in china would marry some woman so he appears straight to others. the man would ask for a divorce a few months later and cite irreconcilliable differences or blame the woman for it. some would even go as far as impregnating the woman before the divorce so he has offspring. there's a case where a woman learned she or her baby was hiv+ after divorcing the man. if that's not murder, what is?

i'm not condemning jun lin for being gay, but at least he could have lived more responsibly (a lot of gay men i know are faithful to their gay partners). if he had been more careful, he wouldn't have walked into magnotta's trap.
    anyone can get HIV, including virgins and married people.... HIV does not discriminate! to call Jun Lin a murderere is beyond ridicoulous. A slutt, yes.... cruised for anonymous kinky sex, yes .... just because he is promiscious, doesn't mean he deserved to die.... any guy could of walked into Magnotta's trap, he just happened to break off his relationship with Magnotta and his ego could not stand rejection, ever heard of domestic violance?!! it happens to straight people too.
    Last edited by frugal50; Mon, Jun 11th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and i said "on some level," meaning corrupted morals, it does not mean he committed any murder.

jun lin now has tens of thousands of fans on his microblogging site, many of them women, most of which are still in denial of his sexual orientation. some see homosexuality as a disease and claim "if i had known you earlier, i could have cured you."

it seems magnotta created many accounts on chinese websites, either as a way to promote himself or to fish for a potential prey since he claimed "i hate all asian people."

http://u.youku.com/sharonstone2011
    those women are ignorant and don't know any better. ... don't you have any english links? its all in chinese
    Last edited by frugal50; Mon, Jun 11th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information