User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1701
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Ya...they can show them stealing all the tear pads!!!! lol
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I watched the highlights on the TLC website.

Angelique kept getting $0.00 balance for her transactions. When one tranaction came up to $0.56 balance, she was ready to argue. Over $0.56?!? It was $137 worth of groceries at the beginning and she thought $0.56 was too much to pay!?

Yikes!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I watched the highlights on the TLC website.

Angelique kept getting $0.00 balance for her transactions. When one tranaction came up to $0.56 balance, she was ready to argue. Over $0.56?!? It was $137 worth of groceries at the beginning and she thought $0.56 was too much to pay!?

Yikes!
    I agree ridiculous about $0.56.I think the voiceover person said when they showed her stockpile she hadn't really stockpiled in seven months and she had massive tons of stuff.She sure didn't need a massive shopping spree.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jeff with the four generations of couponing men.TLC fiction.Most men in the past didn't like shopping let alone buy stuff with a coupon.Aprille the lady that worked at the car dealership.Bribing her coworkers with chocolate bar and cookies to get cheaper deals on car repairs.Why instead of spending money to get coupons just pay the bill and ask for an employee discount.Kelly with praying for coupons that was just distasteful.216 lotions just nuts.Just because you can doesn't mean you should.Joyce it says couponing helped her lose weight.Just unbelievable her current weight on the show isn't as low as the after picture they showed of her.I believe the that coupons are her crack lady is addicted.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Jun 5th, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I'm really dissapointed with this season....I mean really .56 is too much to pay....frat boys begging for coupons, having to get 2 cans of something so the store doesn't get to keep the $1.58 or something....4 generations of couponing men....IT REALLY sucks, I was so pumped for this season, I hope it gets better!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't been following this show, but I caught some of it last night. I can't believe that woman who works as a waitress. She made her family circle around the store for an hour with full shopping carts because she was profiling the cashiers...she was looking for someone young and peppy. Her children allowed cameras to film them doing bench presses with canned goods in grocery bags...I wonder if they are home-schooled?

There was also the woman who had 500 boxes of painkillers, not sure if it was the same woman...I thought that was ridiculous. She made her boyfriend move his work desk to the basement to make room for her stockpile...talk about getting your priorities twisted, when your "stuff" is more important than your relationships.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    I haven't been following this show, but I caught some of it last night. I can't believe that woman who works as a waitress. She made her family circle around the store for an hour with full shopping carts because she was profiling the cashiers...she was looking for someone young and peppy. Her children allowed cameras to film them doing bench presses with canned goods in grocery bags...I wonder if they are home-schooled?

There was also the woman who had 500 boxes of painkillers, not sure if it was the same woman...I thought that was ridiculous. She made her boyfriend move his work desk to the basement to make room for her stockpile...talk about getting your priorities twisted, when your "stuff" is more important than your relationships.
    I think woman making her kids lift canned goods at weights was the woman with 500 boxes of painkillers.I think she said they made her $900.She won't use them they will get tossed in the garbage after they expire.How wasteful.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

anywhere to watch this freak show online? lol i usually work evenings when its on tv

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    anywhere to watch this freak show online? lol i usually work evenings when its on tv
    I tried to find it on www.youtube.com there is gives you another website to view it on.TLC usually repeats these shows a lot so they may show a marathon during the day soon.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can also buy them off iTunes.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/extreme-couponing
    go down one third of the page
    click on most recent videos

There is a lady negotiating the price of a whole cow. I know people who split a cow with a friend and free the meat. But this lady is asking if there are any specials or coupons when buying a whole cow.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/extreme-couponing
    go down one third of the page
    click on most recent videos

There is a lady negotiating the price of a whole cow. I know people who split a cow with a friend and free the meat. But this lady is asking if there are any specials or coupons when buying a whole cow.
    I think she was joking for the sake of the show.I hope.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Adrienne is a cuckoo minister.Driving 900 miles to go couponing.She doesn't need a lifetime supply of pancake mix it goes bad eventually. God is responsible for coupons that is crazy just crazy.I think she was way off what she was expected to spend because the show arranged it that way.Sarah well her Mum and Dad ought to take back control of the grocery shopping.They got plenty of stuff and they don't need more.They make the money they should be spending it.Lisa well her week of shopping is over 200 can of tomatoes and over 20 deodorants and 43 teas.Sure sure.April having a quincenera party for her daughter.That is for Hispanic people and April sure doesn't look Hispanic.Guess Extreme Couponing the show wanted a theme show.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Jun 16th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I saw the clip about April on the TLC website. I did not know she had 8 children, including a new baby. She even home schools 5 children. She's the one who bought food for the church's Sunday lunch/dinner, in a previous episode.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the clip about April on the TLC website. I did not know she had 8 children, including a new baby. She even home schools 5 children. She's the one who bought food for the church's Sunday lunch/dinner, in a previous episode.
    They probably said only 5 children were homeschooled because the others that were on before no longer wanted to participate.

Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast

Thread Information