User Tag List

Page 301 of 439 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Plasma car is still on.....@ 7:39pm EST...because my friend just redeemed her pts for them and she msg me at the same time.
    Last edited by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice; Wed, Jun 13th, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: input more info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anybody have codes to trade for shoppers optimum points?? I am 155 points away from getting my daughter the little shopping cart while its still on sale

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Help I only need 50 points to redeem, please PM me if you have a code or 2 to share and trade, pretty, pretty please!!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    Is anyone having a hard time redeeming? I have 4509 points and it's not letting me redeem for the PlasmaCar- it says I don't have enough points?!?!? I just know that if I have to wait until Monday to deal with this it's going to be gone and I'll be pissed that I spent the last 40 minutes inputting my stockpile of codes to redeem... GRRRR!

EDIT: I signed out and in a few times and it finally let me place my order.
    Thank you so much for updating your post.... I finally got to 4504 with the help of an anonymous person on kijiji and our lovely bargain_hunter_lola only to keep getting this error message:

The points required for this item exceeds your available balance. There may be points reserved for items previously placed in your Rewards Cart. You may select the link "View Rewards Cart" to verify and update your cart.

I remembered your post and frantically searched the thread for it and it worked. Logged out, back in, walaaaaa!! Thank you!!

GL to everyone else trying to redeem!!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Thank you so much for updating your post.... I finally got to 4504 with the help of an anonymous person on kijiji and our lovely bargain_hunter_lola only to keep getting this error message:

The points required for this item exceeds your available balance. There may be points reserved for items previously placed in your Rewards Cart. You may select the link "View Rewards Cart" to verify and update your cart.

I remembered your post and frantically searched the thread for it and it worked. Logged out, back in, walaaaaa!! Thank you!!

GL to everyone else trying to redeem!!!
    Glad it worked--- I was in a panic too!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Redeeming my points is very tempting but I think I'll hold on to them for a while, I wonder if they reduced them in order to clear out stock of rewards to bring in new ones.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

the point scale is back to normal now.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Have any of you ever bought Pampers in the US and entered one of the US diaper codes in a Canadian GTG account? I just read about this US promo going on (apparently it was posted on facebook but I couldn't find it there) and I'm heading to the US next week so I'm tempted to try this out. There is a large list of participating US retailers with a few being in Niagara Falls NY.

When you buy your diapers with Duracell®, Febreze®, Tide®, Swiffer®, or Pantene® at a participating retailer, you'll get a bonus code with your receipt. Simply log in to your Gifts to Grow account and enter the code to receive the bonus points. Remember to also enter the diaper code from your purchase. Those are your points too!

Each featured product* you buy along with your diapers is worth 400 bonus Gifts to Grow Points. Mix and match your favorite products.

Pampers Diapers + 1 featured product = 400 bonus points
    Pampers Diapers + 2 featured product = 800 bonus points
    Pampers Diapers + 3 featured product = 1,200 bonus points

Purchase all 5 products along with your diapers and earn a maximum of 2,000 bonus points
    * Trial size products are not eligible for this promotion.
    Last edited by queenkathy; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:19 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenkathy View Post
    Have any of you ever bought Pampers in the US and entered one of the US diaper codes in a Canadian GTG account?
    Yup- it worked fine when we picked up diapers on vacation.
    queenkathy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Message on the Pamper's facebook wall: "Of course we want to thank all the Dad's out there - so we're giving away a free GTG code: FBFADX4WKHU4712 (expires 6/20 at 11:59CT)"

The code is worth 10 pts.
    Last edited by ashoo; Sat, Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Thanks for the code!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    Message on the Pamper's facebook wall: "Of course we want to thank all the Dad's out there - so we're giving away a free GTG code: FBFADX4WKHU4712 (expires 6/20 at 11:59CT)"

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the Father's day code!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank you for new codes
    Get free Amazon GC and Paypal for searching using Swagbucks and Irazoo

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post

Thank you so much!

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

thank you

Thread Information