User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Daddy's are Special--Father's Day 2012 Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    This is sad. Correction, this is very sad.

I’m sorry some people had hurt feelings. But I think I need to say this (it has already been touched by other posters):

We should not under ANY circumstances be “comparing packages”. We all have different financial situations. If someone can send 6 items....FANTASTIC! If someone can send 60 items..... FANTASTIC!

I do not think it is fair to assume that someone has spent tons of money on a package because it was on the bigger side. With sales, clearance, coupons, etc stuff can be next to free.

Some of us have “gift bins”. Some of us have “gift rooms”. Some of us could probably send a package from our stockpiles and bins alone.

I have received “smaller packages” and “bigger packages” and was equally thrilled with them. And now to think I will receive zero packages..... It makes my heart sad.

I really hope these continue. Shopping for my buddies was great joy to me. Finding that *PERFECT* item was so much fun. Receiving my packages always made me smile.

If I could offer a suggestion: Maybe (IF they are allowed back) there could be a new way to set up a wishlist. Example: Ten Items found at the Dollar Store OR Ten Items for Under aBuck.
    The amount speant on pkge trains was only the tip of the issues...I am working to fix some areas and will get the trains up and running as soon as possible

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    very well said by multiple ppl above me !!!

I am trying my best to alter/change/make some guidelines more clear

I want the Pkge Trains to continue...we were at a point when we were not allowed them anymore ...I fought to get them back I did not give up til I got my own way (toddler at heart)

Which is why I am in charge of keeping track what train is running and how well did they run ,trying to keep track that we have all good riders on the train. I do this on my own time even for the trains I am not riding.....

I like making a pkge I know will make someone else happy. Sometimes I am out and I see something and I buy it thinking" hmm I hope xxx joins the train next time" I enjoy it and want them to continue.

I will try to get this fixed as soon as possible ......hopping off my coupon box.......
    Thank you for all of your hard work Jezze!

And now... .for more happier things!!! My hubby's package from Slambert was nothing short of amazing! Here is what my hubby received:

4 pack Excel Gum
    Beef Jerky
    Franks Red Hot Sauce
    2 of the smallest and cutest Tabasco Sauce we have seen.
    Nerds
    Yeast (ps. My hubby said “maybe she should do the grocery shopping... she remember yeast” LOL)
    Runts
    Super Mario Gummies
    Degree
    Gummy Bears
    Sour Keys
    Socks
    4 package of Dip Mix **He is VERY excited to try these I'll apologize in advance if he gets addicted...I am!
    Favorite Recipe
    Razor
    MIO Water Enhancer (“YOU ROCK”)
    Axe Body Wash
    Shaving Lotion
    Wine Gums
    And a VERY comfy pair of pajama pants.
    ***The pajama pants are not in this picture. I tried to take a picture of him wearing them to post and well, let’s just say.... I didn’t think a “crotch shot” was appropriate. LOL! ** UMMM maybe not

Thank you so very much Slambert. He loved everything.

Attachment 122491
    I'm so glad he liked it all, I had a good time shopping for him. I hope his teeth don't fall out from all of that candy! My son saw me packing up the box (was hiding it from hubby but didn't think the boy would be a problem...WRONG) He was quite jealous I was sending all of this candy away to someone else's family

This train was a lot of fun
    julesie-pie and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

The amount speant on pkge trains was only the tip of the issues...I am working to fix some areas and will get the trains up and running as soon as possible

Wow, the tip of the issues.....

All I can say is keep up the good work Jez! We do appreciate it. I can only imagine the amount of time you spend on this. Thank goodness for you!!

I was lucky that my senders always posted that they liked their gift... had pics....ect. I can see how feelings would be hurt if people didn't post or say "thanks".

If there were SC awards... I would nominate you
    luc_anna, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I'm so glad he liked it all, I had a good time shopping for him. I hope his teeth don't fall out from all of that candy! My son saw me packing up the box (was hiding it from hubby but didn't think the boy would be a problem...WRONG) He was quite jealous I was sending all of this candy away to someone else's family
    [/QUOTE]

Last night I had to listen to "Well, its nice that SOMEONE understands that I like candy" LOL!!!!

I said "do you think she buys this amount of candy for her husband every week?" His response:"If she does, he is one lucky man". My hubby makes me giggle!!

Thanks again for the package.

ps. sour keys are all gone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Last night I had to listen to "Well, its nice that SOMEONE understands that I like candy" LOL!!!!

I said "do you think she buys this amount of candy for her husband every week?" His response:"If she does, he is one lucky man". My hubby makes me giggle!!

Thanks again for the package.

ps. sour keys are all gone
    [/QUOTE]

HAHA...I almost never buy candy here....thus the insane jealousy from the 10yr old, but he's like a squirrel on speed with the smallest bit of sugar..LOL My poor hubby is a chocolate guy but I usually eat whatever I buy for him before he gets home I'm not as good of a wifey as my package makes me look...LOL Remind your hubby that I shopped from a list that you made up for him
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I just got the most perfect package from new2sc!! Thank you so much, it is so him, my hubby will love everything. I just took a quick peek and taped it back up so he can open it when he gets home. It will be perfect timing too, he's so sick with a cold and work has been too demanding for him to have a day off to rest up. I'm sure this will lift his spirits

I'll post a list and a photo when he opens it
    Last edited by slambert; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

very well said by multiple ppl above me !!!

I am trying my best to alter/change/make some guidelines more clear

I want the Pkge Trains to continue...we were at a point when we were not allowed them anymore ...I fought to get them back I did not give up til I got my own way (toddler at heart)

Which is why I am in charge of keeping track what train is running and how well did they run ,trying to keep track that we have all good riders on the train. I do this on my own time even for the trains I am not riding.....

I like making a pkge I know will make someone else happy. Sometimes I am out and I see something and I buy it thinking" hmm I hope xxx joins the train next time" I enjoy it and want them to continue.

I will try to get this fixed as soon as possible ......hopping off my coupon box.......
    yaa for being a toddler at heart!! we all really appreciate everything you do Jezebel!!!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

This was only my second package train too and it makes me sad...... CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????? Even as a kid I was always so excited to get something in the mail even if it was junk mail but it had my name on it and it was mine! My grandma lives in the same town I do and she still mailed my birthday card just so I would get even more excited!!!!!!!! I hope the "issues" get ironed out soon so we can get up and running!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanc View Post
    I just got back from a crappy physio appointment (owie all over) and decided to check my back door "just in case" and sure enough my spidey senses were right!!!

I received a package from Manitoba - but only had a "real name" not a username. However, if my deductions are correct I think it is from Shawshank!! (let me know if I am right or wrong)

It was so lovely and the hubby was thrilled!

We received:
    First Picture
    Sesame Street sticker book (Dean has already stuck Elmo everywhere!!)
    Disposable razors
    Stuffed teddy bear
    Daddy Picture frame (already have the picture sent to wal mart to go in it!)
    2 big turks
    2 M&M peanut
    Jumbo chalk
    Nailclippers
    Shaving Cream
    Sesame Street Book
    6 bottles of bubbles
    2 cat treats
    Elmo Colours and Shapes cards
    Gillette underarm deodorant
    Missing from picture: 1 wiggly squishy blue thing that Dean grabbed and ran away with)

Second Picture:

1 long sleeved button up shirt
    1 short sleeved button up shirt
    3 pairs of shorts

Third Picture:
    ... a CAT??!!
    oh wait, that's Hershey, he decided to take over the box once the family emptied it! He has been living in it since... so I guess he should say 'thank you' for the new cat bed!

Once again thank you so much for your generosity and the time you spent shopping for my family. Everything was so thoughtful and just perfect!!
    You were right of course lol and that picture frame came right from my store along with the teddy bear and the blue spikey light up worm lol! I'm very happy you liked it!
    Deanc likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Please vote in the Poll I will post many polls daily to get all riders voices heard please tell other riders about the polls
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

received a fantastic package today from pumpkin!! Hubby LOVES it, all the chocolate, he's going to go into a sugar coma!! CP left it on my door step today, and of course, it poured! The box was a bit soggy, but everything inside was perfectly fine!

I'll post some pics a little later when kiddo goes to bed! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Looks like the package to my buddy hasn't moved since June 12th....I sure hope it gets there tomorrow, I'll feel horrible if it doesn't deliver for Fathers Day

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Any chance my buddy can send me the tracking number of the package coming my way? We are headed out of town to go camping and was hoping to peek at the ETA so someone can try to be around for it.

Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Any chance my buddy can send me the tracking number of the package coming my way? We are headed out of town to go camping and was hoping to peek at the ETA so someone can try to be around for it.

Thanks!
    Product Type: Regular Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2012/06/21

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/06/14 06:39 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
    Track History

2012/06/11 17:01 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    14:14 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    Looks like it's scheduled for the 21st...maybe it will come tomorrow.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Product Type: Regular Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2012/06/21

Track History

2012/06/11 17:01 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    14:14 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    Looks like it's scheduled for the 21st...maybe it will come tomorrow.
    If its in Edmonton, it should be here tomorrow or Monday at the latest, unless they are sending it by Turtle. I am only 17 minutes from Edmonton! Can't imagine why on Earth it would take a week! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Thanks so much for looking it up for me!!!

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread Information