User Tag List

Page 285 of 358 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I sent iCoke.ca a complaint email about no PINs on their new bottles.
    I did too! Also included the lack of items for redemption--I told them not everyone in Canada can afford to travel to Wonderland!
    I think the next email goes to the Coke head office promo dept.---because the icoke people really don't care or the site would be better managed!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I did too! Also included the lack of items for redemption--I told them not everyone in Canada can afford to travel to Wonderland!
    I think the next email goes to the Coke head office promo dept.---because the icoke people really don't care or the site would be better managed!
    My fiancé (his name is on the account) sent them an email saying a few different things but that the only reason we started collecting iCoke points was for the Empire Theatre movie passes, and the week before we could redeem they removed the passes never to be seen again. We don't have Cineplex here in Atlantic Canada, and we can't afford to travel to Wonderland as you said (NS to ON just to use a free admission ticket, I don't think so). The options are so slim and very Central/Western-centric when something new does rarely get added. He also mentioned how he wasn't impressed that PINs expire since we didn't know that and entered a whole bunch of PINs that expire August/September prior to the ones that expire in June. They sent back the typical form email they always do, not even addressing any of it. I really cannot handle this program much longer - I get the Cineplex passes and trade them on here but it really shouldn't be necessary to do that with a national program.
    DaveP likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i came here to see if it was worth it. but seeing the last few posts...i dont think i will be collecting these.

if anybody wants pins PM me because my BF drinks coke all the time lol. should have a few lying around and new ones coming in daily lol. i just throw them out!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I am interested in icoke pins please see my "about me section" for possible trades

Thank you!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

If anyone has any icoke pins they're not planning to use please PM me They'd be much appreciated!
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about the new bottles not having pins and they simply emailed back saying that pins are only found on SELECT bottles. I switched from Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke years ago due to the fact we could get something in return but thinking of switching back now.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by EPelley View Post
    I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about the new bottles not having pins and they simply emailed back saying that pins are only found on SELECT bottles. I switched from Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke years ago due to the fact we could get something in return but thinking of switching back now.
    I agree I like Pepsi a bit more but bought Coke because of the iCoke promotion.If there is no iCoke points back to Pepsi.

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

I've got another 20 PINs to trade!!
    These expire June 30th, 2012

Would like to trade for any ONE of the following:
    FPC Liberte Yogurt ** RRRLF
    FPC Starbucks beverage
    $5.00 Maple Leaf flattened chicken (from inside chicken packages) ** RRRLF
    $5.00 Chapmans
    $5.00 Playtex (must be good on Banana Boat products)

PM me if interested!
    DO YOU LIKE FREE!! SO DO WE!!
    EARN AMAZON.CA GIFT CERTIFICATES (AND MUCH MORE!!) JUST FOR SEARCHING THE WEB!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!
    SWAGBUCKS IS WHERE IT'S AT SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BFMamaOf2

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

crap I didn't even know the pins expire....shows how often I enter them ...I save them...but yeah...I looked at the rewards and I can't afford Wonderland that's for sure !

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Are they discontinuing the program? I've got about 100 of the pins I never got around to entering. Figured I had all the time in the world.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Are they discontinuing the program? I've got about 100 of the pins I never got around to entering. Figured I had all the time in the world.
    same here but I am seeing ppl post that the pins actually expire???

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    same here but I am seeing ppl post that the pins actually expire???
    Check the small print on the top of your caps. You should see a date when the pins expire. Most of the caps I collected between Jan - April have June 30th as the expiry date, so they have to be entered by then.
    Last edited by Psychojo213; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't know if it's discontinued.Just keep entering 10 a week until it's over.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
    DaveP likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

If anyone has a Wonderland Pass to trade please PM me

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I saw new caps today with expiry dates of Dec. 31-12 so it looks like the program will continue, but the caps do expire.
    DaveP likes this.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Page 285 of 358 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Thread Information