User Tag List

Page 3056 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2056 2556 2956 3006 3046 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3066 3106 3156 3556 4056 ... LastLast
Results 45,826 to 45,840 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call now!!!!
    rockit, WolfDio, Lee03 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

call now!
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

call now...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 89 on my cell and 93 on my home phone before the end of "refuge"....

good luck to everyone trying for tickets today!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good day all... this is Friday for me! Woohooo!
    My teenage boy has a school concert tonight - he is the drummer. As SOON as that is over I am heading north to prepare for my annual girls night up at the lake. Could hardly sleep last night in anticipation... or is that stress? I always worry about someone over indulging... you'd think a bunch of ladies in their 40s could handle it, and usually it works out fine... fingers crossed.
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got an answear, said they have a winner this hour, i didnt hear them announce it on the radio

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We all have been here ladies!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

When you have to visit a public bathroom, you usually find a line of women, so you smile politely and take up your place in line.
    Once it's your turn, you check for feet under the stall doors. Every stall is occupied.

Finally, a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the stall.
    You get in only to find the door won't latch. It doesn't matter, the wait has been so long you are about to wet your pants!
    The dispenser for the modern "seat covers" (invented by someone's Mom, no doubt ) is handy, but empty.

You would hang your purse on the door hook, if there was one, but there isn't - so you carefully, but quickly drape
    it around your neck, (Mom would turn over in her grave if you put it on the FLOOR !), yank down
    your pants, and assume " The Stance."

In this position your aging, toneless (sigh! I should have gone to the gym!!!) thigh muscles begin to shake.
    You'd love to sit down, but you can't since you certainly hadn't taken time to wipe the seat or lay toilet paper
    on it, so you hold "The Stance".

To take your mind off your trembling thighs, you reach for what you discover to be the empty toilet paper dispenser. In your mind,
    you can hear your mother's voice saying, "Honey, if you had tried to clean the seat first, you would have KNOWN there was no toilet paper!"
    Your thighs shake more. You remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday - the one that's still in your purse .
    (Oh yeah, the purse around your neck, that now, you have to hold up trying not to strangle yourself at the same time). That will have
    to do. You crumple it in the puffiest way possible. (It's still smaller than your thumbnail) when someone pushes your door open because
    (remember) the latch doesn't work.
    The door hits your purse, which is hanging around your neck in front of your chest , and you and your purse topple backward against the tank of the toilet.
    "OCCUPIED!" you scream, as you reach for the door, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue in a puddle on the floor, losing your footing altogether,
    and sliding down directly onto the TOILET SEAT... and..... It is wet of course.

You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late. Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ and life form on the uncovered
    seat because YOU never laid down toilet paper - not that there was any, even if you had taken time to try.
    You know that your mother would be utterly appalled if she knew, because, you're certain her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat
    because, 'frankly, dear', "You just don't KNOW what kind of diseases you could get".

By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of water like a fire hose against the
    inside of the bowl which then sprays a fine mist of water that covers your butt and runs down your legs and into your shoes.
    The flush somehow sucks everything down with such force that you grab onto the empty toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too.
    At this point, you give up.. ....You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. You're e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d.
    You try to wipe with a gum wrapper you found in your pocket! and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks, where, you can't figure out
    how to operate the faucets with those automatic sensors, ..... so.... you give up and spit on your hands and wipe with a dry paper towel
    and walk past the line of women still waiting with as much dignity as you can muster at this point.

You are no longer able to smile politely to them .....when a kind soul at the very end of the line points out there is a piece of toilet
    paper trailing from your shoe . ( Where WAS that when you NEEDED it??) You yank the paper from your shoe, plunk it in the woman's
    hand and tell her warmly, "Here, you just might need this".

As you exit, you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used, and left the men's restroom.

Annoyed, he asks, "What took you so long, and why is your purse hanging around your neck?" ...........

This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with a public restrooms (rest??? you've GOT to be kidding!!).
    It finally explains to the men what really does take us so long. It also answers their other commonly asked questions about why women
    go to the restroom in pairs. It's so the other gal can hold the door, hang onto your purse, and hand you Kleenex under the door!

Send this to all women that understand what bonding in the bathroom is all about!
    A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
    Hard to Find...
    Supportive....
    Comfortable ...
    Always Lifts You Up...
    Never Lets You Down, or Leaves You Hanging,
    And Is Always Close To Your Heart!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Congratz Daniela!!!

Enjoy thirsty thursday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Good day all... this is Friday for me! Woohooo!
    My teenage boy has a school concert tonight - he is the drummer. As SOON as that is over I am heading north to prepare for my annual girls night up at the lake. Could hardly sleep last night in anticipation... or is that stress? I always worry about someone over indulging... you'd think a bunch of ladies in their 40s could handle it, and usually it works out fine... fingers crossed.
    I think the ladies in their 40`s are the one you have to watch the most!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

call now!
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    and one more

Good thing it was only the branches

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PFWW - Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Danieladd View Post
    just won pink floyd tickes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeap
    Congrats & enjoy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!
    Hope some of us win some tickets to Roger Waters today.
    heartgirl99, tad01, rockit and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm ringing!!

They must have a winner.... it "rung out"
    Last edited by Lee03; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

Thread Information