User Tag List

Page 311 of 966 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

An effect from the reduced value of Airmiles must be taking place. This offer for as long as I've been an AM collector has been 100 AMs.

Here’s the easy way to get your favourite Canadian and U.S. magazines! You pay as you go, one month at a time, until you decide to stop. And you earn 105 AIR MILES reward miles with your choice of ANY 3 magazines.†

Mind you last year 100 AMs was worth $13.90

105 AMs today is only worth $11.03

Despite the extra 5 AMs it's still worth 21% less.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Super busy week. Will try to have things up later tonight. Nothing outstanding but not a bad week either.

There's a B$100G100 for the weekend.

A BOGO with 50 AMs on Duracell batteries.

And!!!!

If the BOGO coupons from Websaver arrive in time a B3G30 on Kellogg's Cereal @ Three for $10. On a BOGO that works out to:

$3.33/$1.23

Also Method hand soaps are B3G40 @ 2.49/1.09
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Here are Friday's offers:

>

Safeway has 24 tin Pepsi ($5.99????) with $10 worth of coupons on the boxes.

The Pantene offer looks very good especially if you have coupons.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK, I got half way through doing this week's analysis when I realized I was using last week's flyer!!!!!!!

P. 1 is updated for this week.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I finally bought those two signature pizza last night and walked away. On my way, I remembered and checked my recipt and no 50 points showed up. So back to customer service desk and they logged for manual adjustment in their book. That one thing I really hate about AMs, you snooze you loose. If I had not read somewhere in this thread to check AMs on receipt, I won't have gotten those points. Hopefully, I will now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    I finally bought those two signature pizza last night and walked away. On my way, I remembered and checked my recipt and no 50 points showed up. So back to customer service desk and they logged for manual adjustment in their book. That one thing I really hate about AMs, you snooze you loose. If I had not read somewhere in this thread to check AMs on receipt, I won't have gotten those points. Hopefully, I will now.
    Make sure you keep your receipt and check every Friday to see if the air miles have been added (you'll have to look for the transaction date of your receipt on your air miles statement). My co-worker earned 355 air miles and they didn't show on her receipt due to some 'glitch'. She got them put in the 'manual book' and 3 months later, and calls to Safeway and Air Miles, she still hadn't gotten them! Finally she got them, but not all of them. When she called Safeway they said the items she purchased at that time didn't have air miles during that time period!!! She had her receipt and gave them all the info and finally, almost 4 months later she got all of her air miles. She was so frustrated with the whole process but would have been out all of those air miles had she not kept her receipt!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of you with a Safeway Liquor store nearby, they have a spend $100 get 150 Airmiles this week. Time to stock up for summer!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Better than getting them to put missing AMs in the book ask the CSR to do a "Phantom Refund Resale". They should know what that is.

Basically they refund your purchase and rebuy it at the same time. Your AMs should show on that receipt.

My guess is the cashier keyed in the wrong PLU code so the AMs didn't appear when you first purchased.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Save(dot)ca has the following available which comes up as an AM special on ocassion:

leen1476 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to 2 different safeways today.... but i only went coupon shopping... the good news is... i stayed on budget! LOL

Here are some deals i see that might help someone else,

Duracell batteries... B1G1 + get 50 bonus airmiles. Last i checked they are about $9 a pack -$2 pg coupon and - (aprox) $5 airmile value and you pay about $1 a pack... amazing price... ONLY A 3 DAY SALE!!!

Gain Laundry detergent (thank you Cozzy) B1G1 -$3 wub2 Gain products works out to 1.99 (i am not sure if that is each or for both)

The kelloggs cereal Bob (who is not my uncle, but is still totally awesomeness) discribed best above.

Dove Body wash 2.99 each -$2 coupons - airmiles deal (20 airmiles wub3) about .70 cents and you pay .30 cents each... a amazing deal... to achieve this deal you need to buy 6 at a time. With a price like that... why not stock up?

Dove bar soap 1.99 -$2wub2 =.99 - a airmiles value of about .50 cents each and you pay .49 each... in this deal you need to purchase 6 packs to achieve full value.

Ivory body wash 2.99 - $3 wub2 brand saver mail out and you pay $1.5 each... it is a big bottle and a pretty ok deal.

Gillette antipersperant for men $2.99 -$1 p&g coupon = 1.99 - airmiles savings = about 1.30 each... you need to purchase 3 to achieve full value in this deal.

Swiffer Dusters $3.99 each -1.50 p&g coupon =2.49 each - airmiles savings of about 1.50 and you pay $! per box... a amazing price... you need to purchase 2 to achieve this deal... but if you purchase 3 swiffer products you can try adding on a free set and refresh product with the p&g coupon. This is a stock the heck up on these price!

I am sure there are more deals so please post them as you see them... thanks so much Bob!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The kelloggs cereal Bob (who is not my uncle, but is still totally awesomeness) discribed best above.
    Deana, in the Hat, is that you? LOL!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Deana, in the Hat, is that you? LOL!
    Nope i am not Deana... it turns out more than one person thinks your awesome then... yayyy! I am from Calgary and moving back there in a few weeks.
    operabob likes this.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I took advantage of the kelloggs cereal deal For info, the corn pops at the Tillicum Mall location (victoria) had the free breakfast promo item AND a 0.75 coupon off your next corn pops purchase on the box
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Even though the BOGOs haven't arrived yet I found I have a couple of Websaver $1.50 Kellogg's coupons so that'll help but I'll wait until later in the week.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information