User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: New Coupon Policy DOESN"T Work

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Ok so i went to shoppers (2am) and tried out this new FPC thing so no it does not work and everything is just like it use to be the FPC or 2002 code does not count (I had $51.00 before coupons used $4.99 FPC and did not receive 20x ur points cashier voided transaction and redid it without it)
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

still going to try tomorrow - got a ton of fpc's to use up

only certain stores start the 20x event early here - most do not start until 8/9 am

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

guess they haven't changed the systems yet?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yes it doesn't seem to work...I used my John Freida FPC for 14.99 and the cashier had to redo my whole transaction after I told her that it's supposed to work. "Bring in the New Coupon Policy" and she re-did it for me with code 2001. Had to pay the taxes on all my FPC's...Booo But got my points.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I want to use my FPC too....is it worth it? FPC tax at 13% so that would make a 50 bill to pay tax at 6.50 for a 10 dollar SDM

Quote Originally Posted by aly8887 View Post
    yes it doesn't seem to work...I used my John Freida FPC for 14.99 and the cashier had to redo my whole transaction after I told her that it's supposed to work. "Bring in the New Coupon Policy" and she re-did it for me with code 2001. Had to pay the taxes on all my FPC's...Booo But got my points.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine didn't work either - I made sure I had over $50 without the FPCs anyway. Didn't have to pay tax on FPCs though which was good

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    I want to use my FPC too....is it worth it? FPC tax at 13% so that would make a 50 bill to pay tax at 6.50 for a 10 dollar SDM
    Not all FPC will have tax on them, but even if they did, it's still worth it to me. Tax would be $6.50 as you pointed out, but you'd get 10,000 points which is worth $26 on MEGA redemption day or $21 on Bonus redemption day
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Arrrgh! There goes my plan!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Someone just posted this on SDM's Facebook page.
    I just got back from Shoppers, used my FPC vendor coupons( code 2002)...and surprise! no points. The manager at my store, although unaware of the changes, was great and called H.O . while I was there. Supposedly because of a glitch in the system, rolling out these changes didnt work, and purchases will be varified Monday, and points addeed. So ..Shoppers...prepare for the phone calls on Monday!
    Interesting...although I think I am gonna wait until it works in the system.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

FPC's will only count towards promos such as spend $50 get $10 GC or Spend $75 get 18,500 points. It was determined in another thread ahead of time when other users found that FPC did not work on 20x days.

As for me, I wish they really did count on 20x days as it seems SDM is so over priced and I hardly get to participate.
    jasperandchar likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help.
    Im already home with my stuff and no points. Before FPC total was $82.XX, after $32.41. What is my next step? Do I go back with or without my stuff plus my receipt or would a phone call to H.O get my pts?

I don't want to go back since it's raining and it's probably busy the rest of the weekend.
    Last edited by The_Scarecrow; Sat, Jun 16th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    FPC's will only count towards promos such as spend $50 get $10 GC or Spend $75 get 18,500 points. It was determined in another thread ahead of time when other users found that FPC did not work on 20x days.

As for me, I wish they really did count on 20x days as it seems SDM is so over priced and I hardly get to participate.
    with their big *hmmph* announcement yesterday, it seemed that they were finally going to count fpc's as having a point value in all transactions.
    scbpooh, Granger, geniemom and 1 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Oh Shoppers, you make me sooooo crazy!!! It feels like a "yes it is", "no it isn't" argument with themselves! I wish they would just get themselves sorted and be done with it.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Just like any new policy change, it will take some time to take effect & we will have to teach them if they don’t fix the physical problem (the cash register)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Used up some Sunlight FPC at first SDM because they know that I want points so they entered as coupon value and not FPC, paid tax and got 20x points.

Went to second SDM and used 1 Sunlight FPC, a bunch of Nexxus with $3 coupons, and other stuff, cashier put them all in as coupon value and I didn't get to test the system. Good news is that I did get 20x points on everything.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information