User Tag List

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last Tuesday I went to the Centrepoint store. The sign said "50-80% off".

The sales were as follows:
    50% off vitamins
    70% off winter slip accessories
    50-70% off clothing
    10% off food and cleaning supplies (still only 10% off?!)
    80% off cards
    40% off beauty
    50% off toys, arts and crafts
    70% off luggage
    30% off batteries
    30%-40% off electronics

Looking forward to when food and cleaning supplies finally come up in discount. Think store closes on June 18 since sale started on March 26. Please let me know when a similar store (sale starting on the same date such as Masonville) has higher discounts, especially on Food and Cleaning supplies. Thank you.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

if its anything like ours it'll be the last few days.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Haven't been since last week (was at the 50-80%). I heard Westmount doesn't close until June 18th (I imagine Masonville is the same since they started their sales on the same day). Will probably check it out next week to see if there is much left.
    Has anyone been to either Westmount of Masonville? Just wondering if its worth the drive, and if clothing is in the 90% yet. My sis got awesome deals in hometown location at 90% and I need some too for bragging rights!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just a heads up that our local store changed the prices the morning of there last day. They started out still at 80-90 percent and then at noon changed EVERYTHING inlcudeing chemicals and food markets to 90%, so you might want to visit twice the day of closing.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Zellers near me is closing tomorrow. I was their today at 80-90% off. I ended up getting glade scented candles for 1.99 and used te coupon buy 2 get 3.00. I think .50 per candle is amazing.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

we drove by our 'ole' Z'd today and everything was open inside to see in.. lots of space nice pillars ready for WM.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi, any one here have any information about bridlewood mall zeller at warden and finch scarborough. About sale and closing date. Thanks
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any more KA mixers in Toronto?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

SQ 1 Zellers had their 80-90% sale yest but a lot of items were at 50% there were lots of 24 pk water bottles at $1.49 at 50% off and some juice for $0.67 but otherwise nothing great. Most of the stuff were broken or dirty looking and there were very little left. I've heard today is the last day so i guess everything will be 90% today. They also had this live infomercial thing where they gave out a free melon carving thing.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I just got back from sq 1 and everything is .10 i was able to get 6x twizzlers, 2 habitats soup and a skirt and decorated pumpkin for 1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Market mall in Calgary was 30% off most. Not sure of their closing date

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Nothing in Cambridge some is till Reg price alot is 25-30% off. closing in Sept

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Overlea and Danforth in East York/Scarborough are now closed.

I was there on the weekend. Scored a new storage cabinet ($200) for $40. Dog kennels ($100) were down to $20, and $10 on Monday. We got the rest of the stock of Bic Soleil blades for 89 cents, and Venus blades for $2.79/$3.09. And some random grocery items at 50% off or more.

DH was there on Monday (buying the last of the fixtures for a friend's store) -- Everything that was 90% off on the weekend, they took another 90% off that price. He got over 200 pieces of pet stuff (collars, toys etc.) for 10 cents each to take the to Humane Society. KD for $10 a case. Jell-O pudding for pennies... Huge deals. He's been dealing a lot with the liquidator too -- some guy up here from Florida for the long haul. While I've heard that some rural Canada stores are not liquidating (Target will just be absorbing the stock), others are selling out to the walls.

Apparently the Gerrard Square location goes into liquidation on August 3, with a closing date of October 27.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

What about the larger items that Zellers carries like bookcases, furniture or other household items? Are these things also marked down significantly?
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I was at the Centerpoint mall zellers on sunday, they had everything 90% off, got some nice gold hoop earing for 32$ original price 320.xx$ not much was left in the store but there were a couple of video games and a few pieces of furniture as well as some food. sadly its final day was yesterday, now to find the next zellers and see what deals they have
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information