Thread: $0.97 Dial Bar Soap & Body Wash with coupon @ WM

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thx for sharing!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    It was in one of the coupon booklets that are delivered to your home ( P&G, Red Plum, SmartSource,etc).
    After a new coupon booklet is delivered with the flyers, I go out on recycling nights and get 15-25 of each of the booklets.
    This particular coupon was from a campaign or two back,(ie about 10-15 weeks ago) which is why it has a June 23 expiry.

About a week ago, I was able to shop at No Frills, price-match Dial products from two stores ( Walmart and Fresh Co) and got a whole pile of assorted Dial products, 22 in total.

Most items were regularly priced at between $5-$6.

My nearest No Frills location will only price-match 4 items with a unique UPC, so I got assorted scents, styles, etc of bar soap, body wash, liquid hand soap refills, etc for either $0.47 or $0.97 each after the $2 coupon was redeemed.

The savings were about 80-90% off, I also got PC points for my purchases and because I was at a nearby store, no running all over town and I loaded it all on my bicycle!

(If I had gotten into a collision with a water truck- can you imagine the suds !!!)
    Do you mean you rummage through the recyclables in your neighborhood? If so, can you share how you do it? I want to do it but afraid of getting caught! :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    Do you mean you rummage through the recyclables in your neighborhood? If so, can you share how you do it? I want to do it but afraid of getting caught! :D
    There have been all kinds of discussion threads about that topic.
    Just use the search function.

If you still have questions- send me a private message.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information