User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: 100+ of the same coupons

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

WHAT I can't understand is having no shame to take the whole thing, I mean it's hard enough to rip off 5 coupons from a tare pad without looking like your wrestling the darn thing. I hope that maybe it's more than 1 person unless I see it with my own eyes but ya never know now a days what extremes people will do the earn some cash....Tare pads in my neck of the woods are hard to come by.
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    WHAT I can't understand is having no shame to take the whole thing, I mean it's hard enough to rip off 5 coupons from a tare pad without looking like your wrestling the darn thing. I hope that maybe it's more than 1 person unless I see it with my own eyes but ya never know now a days what extremes people will do the earn some cash....Tare pads in my neck of the woods are hard to come by.

Lately it seem like that too in my area in the last 2 months i have not found a good couponoh there coupons but for crappy stuff
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I just don't UNDERSTAND how someone can tear a whole tear pad off! Ok...the ones that you just slide and rip off...I get it. But then there are the ones hanging from this stupid white plastic thingy (like the coupon zone ones) and I have to wrestle with it to get even ONE coupon off. I would be there ALL DAY huffing and puffing (as well as attracting attention to myself ) trying to get the entire tearpad off.
    darlataz likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I just don't UNDERSTAND how someone can tear a whole tear pad off! Ok...the ones that you just slide and rip off...I get it. But then there are the ones hanging from this stupid white plastic thingy (like the coupon zone ones) and I have to wrestle with it to get even ONE coupon off. I would be there ALL DAY huffing and puffing (as well as attracting attention to myself ) trying to get the entire tearpad off.
    I have seen a few people use pliers to take the whole thing
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I have seen a few people use pliers to take the whole thing
    Pliers??? WTF....how do that do that? Snap the plastic thing off? And isn't that vandalism or something. Good grief!
    sharkie likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Yes, I have seen the plastic hook type things broken or bent up because someone has tried to take too many at once.

I agree with everyone else, I have a hard enough time trying to take 5 at once. Couldn't imagine the effort needed to take the whole darn pad!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I have been trading like crazy for minute maid coupons.... but you can bet when I go shopping and use them and get a great deal..... I won't brag about it because it will be assumed I stole them all(coupons I used)
    I understand....
    BUT someone did steal them all...and making us do trades to get them... ...I never find the coupons at the stores ...so must be people out there with the insight and knowing when the coupons come out....
    Hope you have much success in your couponing.. Have a great year...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I showed the tricks of the trade to a good friend of mine last year. She loves coupons now but has become a coupon hoarder! She needs them all and when I want a certain coupon (like the minute maid) I call her up. A few weeks ago she dropped over 100 minute maid coupons at my front door, the down side is she does throw out a great deal of them and takes all the inserts too. It used to bother my but now I see it as I don’t have to coupon hunt and get coupons delivered
    this is sorta why i am hesitant to teach anyone to coupon.. because it puts another couponer out there,and not all new couponers are good couponers.. i've taught some and i hear later that they take entire pads that they argue with cashiers, and i'll admit.. it does add competition to get the coupons with only 5 stores that put up smart source tear pads (food wise..) the pads are going in rapid speed (under 12hrs) already
    janetta and Slaney like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Last year, I probably got over 50+ or more oasis coupons from buying apple juice and from trains.

A few times I acquired like 100+++ Campbells back when you could use the $1 WUB2 on any soup from tearpads, and close to that when they were in the inserts. I just did lots of trades because it's something myself and a lot of people in my family used so I traded like crazy.

But.. Some could take a whole tear pad, others could have traded. But if I traded for 100 I would not be offing 100 because whenever theres a high valued tearpad or insert it usually comes with a highly inflated price tag to trade, so coupon inflation has lead me to fend for myself and using my gift cards to put towards groceries lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

I think the frustration here is against people who DO take the whole tear pad, not against people who happen to have many of the same coupon.
    momof5boys, queenkathy and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Last year, I probably got over 50+ or more oasis coupons from buying apple juice and from trains.

A few times I acquired like 100+++ Campbells back when you could use the $1 WUB2 on any soup from tearpads, and close to that when they were in the inserts. I just did lots of trades because it's something myself and a lot of people in my family used so I traded like crazy.

But.. Some could take a whole tear pad, others could have traded. But if I traded for 100 I would not be offing 100 because whenever theres a high valued tearpad or insert it usually comes with a highly inflated price tag to trade, so coupon inflation has lead me to fend for myself and using my gift cards to put towards groceries lol
    LOL! That brings me back to the campbells soup coupon... Thru local trading groups (place I used to live), all the stores having multiple containers holding them etc; and friends stopping by to give me a coupon they thought I would like...
    I had 50 coupons in the end. I used them all. I was expecting them to last for years.. But we gave a bunch to a friend who had lost their job and couldn't afford to buy food for a while - (about 50 cans), and we also kept about 50 because we found recipe after recipe that you could use a can of tomato soup or mushroom soup in it.. We used them all up in about 1 year!
    I never expected it to happen but it did!
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Does someone taking whole tear pads want to trade with me? I have a trade rating of 2 & no coupons to trade beside P&G, Smart Source & Red Plum inserts.
    Yeah I didn't think so
    sharkie likes this.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    I think the frustration here is against people who DO take the whole tear pad, not against people who happen to have many of the same coupon.
    Exactly!! No one is beefing about someone taking coupons here and there from various stores and at different times. If I took whole tear pads, I would consider that stealing and wouldn't be able to sleep at night!!! Wherever we go, we run into individualism - every man for himself - and it's sad that this has spilled over into the couponing world as well.
    queenkathy likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

today I went to SDM to get the free hair dye and low & behold a whole coupon pad of the $3.00 Zantac. One side was completely gone and it was just put out today. I took 8 in total cause I use them but not for the overage ones for the big packages cause of ulcers. I would feel bad for taking more than that but it was so tempting,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am actually finding the opposite. I have $2 Old Dutch coupons and they are very high value. They become FPC when on sale. I have been trading dollar for dollar, quite a few times even more generously. Some people are not even giving thank yous. A few people have come to expect generosity, it seems

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post

whenever theres a high valued tearpad or insert it usually comes with a highly inflated price tag to trade, so coupon inflation has lead me to fend for myself and using my gift cards to put towards groceries lol
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information