User Tag List

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: Loblaws CZ Coupons Found - RCSS, No Frills, Maxi, Extra Foods.....

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post

GREAT DEAL ALERT!!!!

Oral B Toothbrushes for a QUARTER!!!! Using the CZ manu coupon for 75 cents off

No Frills has them on sale all week for $1.00

RCSS has them on for $1.00 on Friday and Saturday only!!!!!

Time to stock up on toothbrushes!!!
    Don't you find those toothbruhses to be a little cheap ... product wise I mean? I love the Reach toothbrushes (so expensive!) or even the colgate ones but I find the Oral-B to be so flimsy and cheap feeling.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Oral-B has several different types of toothbrushes with varying degrees of quality....some flimsy, and some very good. My personal favourite is the Colgate 360. I will pick up some of the Oral-B for donation, though. It's an awesome price!
    mcminsen and redhdlois like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have one that I think expires July 12th that is .75 off Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I was able to stack Oasis Smoothie and Oasis Health Break today at my RCSS. I PM'd NF for $2. Used my $1.25 coupons from the AJ cans and the $0.75 CZ to make them free!! Got 18. I didn't clear any.

I also stacked sunlight coupons as GT has the packs on sale for $2.97. My RCSS didn't have the 20 packs so they let me get the 24 pack instead. PM'd for $2.97 - $1.50 MFR (save) - $1 CZ = $0.47! Got 4. Only had 4 coupons Would of love to get more.

Also, for anyone able to stack and uses yogurt tubes I believe NF has them on for $1.50. There is a $0.50 Go coupons and a $.075 CZ, so each box/pack would work out to a quarter!
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere on the or in this thread (I didn't read through all 13 pages but it didn't seem to be mentioned on the first page) - but I found these awesome coupon booklets at RCSS today - would be even more awesome if they were MFR instead of Loblaws brand specific (ie. No Frills, RCSS, etc) but even then, one could price match at RCSS then use it (right? I've never tried at RCSS but I presume PM + coupon = okay? --- RCSS is a special - way out of the way - trip for us, hence the "I have no clue" demeanor - anyway, I digress...)

They're in a booklet that I found in a display in the store - not at the front with the board. It says "Dive into summer savings" and has up to 15$ in savings:

$1 WUB2 Pepsi 2L (pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk)
    $1 WUB2 Pepsi 12-pack(pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk)
    $1 WUB2 Pepsi 6 pack (pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk) [Hoping to PM FB for their 1.88 6 packs and then only pay 1.38/pack!]
    $2 WUB1 24-pack of Gatorade (Pretty good deal when combined with No Tax + they're on sale for 14.97 this week --- compared to normally the 24-packs are $19+)
    $1 WUB1 2.84L tropicanaca tropics juice blend
    $1 WUB2 1.75L tropicana juice, juice blend, cocktail or vitamin enhanced juice beverage
    $1 WUB4 crispy minis
    $1 WUB2 twistos
    $1 WUB2 quaker oatmeal to go, harvest crunch, trail mix, etc (a bunch of different granola bars - Quaker brand)
    $1 WUB2 Oatmeal (Quaker)
    $1 WUB2 Quaker or Cap'n Crunch cereal (any flavour/variety)
    $1 WUB2 235g Ruffles
    $1 WUB2 Doritos (245-260g)
    $1 WUB2 220g Miss Vickie's chips

I grabbed about 4 extras (There were TOOOOOONNNES - so this was a reasonable number to me) when we were in the store 'cause at first glance they looked like totally awesome coupons -- should have looked closer to see they were limited to Loblaws brand stores which makes them less appealing to me (we don't have any No Frills or Zehrs close I miss having a No Frills ) So therefore - totally up for trade
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere on the or in this thread (I didn't read through all 13 pages but it didn't seem to be mentioned on the first page) - but I found these awesome coupon booklets at RCSS today - would be even more awesome if they were MFR instead of Loblaws brand specific (ie. No Frills, RCSS, etc) but even then, one could price match at RCSS then use it (right? I've never tried at RCSS but I presume PM + coupon = okay? --- RCSS is a special - way out of the way - trip for us, hence the "I have no clue" demeanor - anyway, I digress...)

They're in a booklet that I found in a display in the store - not at the front with the board. It says "Dive into summer savings" and has up to 15$ in savings:

$1 WUB2 Pepsi 2L (pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk)
    $1 WUB2 Pepsi 12-pack(pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk)
    $1 WUB2 Pepsi 6 pack (pepsi, 7-up, mountain dew, mug, schweppes, crush, dr pepper and brisk) [Hoping to PM FB for their 1.88 6 packs and then only pay 1.38/pack!]
    $2 WUB1 24-pack of Gatorade (Pretty good deal when combined with No Tax + they're on sale for 14.97 this week --- compared to normally the 24-packs are $19+)
    $1 WUB1 2.84L tropicanaca tropics juice blend
    $1 WUB2 1.75L tropicana juice, juice blend, cocktail or vitamin enhanced juice beverage
    $1 WUB4 crispy minis
    $1 WUB2 twistos
    $1 WUB2 quaker oatmeal to go, harvest crunch, trail mix, etc (a bunch of different granola bars - Quaker brand)
    $1 WUB2 Oatmeal (Quaker)
    $1 WUB2 Quaker or Cap'n Crunch cereal (any flavour/variety)
    $1 WUB2 235g Ruffles
    $1 WUB2 Doritos (245-260g)
    $1 WUB2 220g Miss Vickie's chips

I grabbed about 4 extras (There were TOOOOOONNNES - so this was a reasonable number to me) when we were in the store 'cause at first glance they looked like totally awesome coupons -- should have looked closer to see they were limited to Loblaws brand stores which makes them less appealing to me (we don't have any No Frills or Zehrs close I miss having a No Frills ) So therefore - totally up for trade
    Added these to the first page, hope others don't mind that I edited it. Was going to take out the expired coupons too but didn't want to get in too much trouble.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

This one caught my eye at the Coupon Zone board at RCSS yesterday.

Name:  smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif
Views: 420
Size:  22.1 KB Fine print enlarged:

Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Jun 30th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    baggypants likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Sorry super busy weekend I will update this list tomorrow morning with the new CZ's
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Just Updated - A few of the same - Big change on the Dove Go Fresh you must buy 3 to get the $2!!
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Just Updated - A few of the same - Big change on the Dove Go Fresh you must buy 3 to get the $2!!
    Thanks for doing this.

Kinda feeling disappointed in these new CZ's. I can only see the Oasis being stacked. Maybe the highliner and goodnites (not something we use).

Oh well, hopefully next round will be more exciting.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Thanks for doing this.

Kinda feeling disappointed in these new CZ's. I can only see the Oasis being stacked. Maybe the highliner and goodnites (not something we use).

Oh well, hopefully next round will be more exciting.

It's your first "summer coupon drought". Things will get better....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I have been hanging onto $1 off Highliner Market Cuts and was able to use them on Saturday. This item is $3 this week, so I got 7 packages of salmon for $1 each when stacking with the CZ coupon. The $1 mfr. was in an old Smart Source insert.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

You just saved me a lot of time and embarassment...thank you!! I was all set to do another round of dove go fresh until I read it was WUB3 and not WUB1. I totally did not notice the change at all. Thanks!
    Last edited by MrsMer; Wed, Jul 4th, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Its not sooo bad - If you have a store that accepts both you can get around $2.68 off if you combine the $2 wub3 with 3 $2 go fresh Bosy wash - So if they go on sale for $2.99 - not a bad deal but not completely free - we are so spoiled.
    janetta likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Its not sooo bad - If you have a store that accepts both you can get around $2.68 off if you combine the $2 wub3 with 3 $2 go fresh Bosy wash - So if they go on sale for $2.99 - not a bad deal but not completely free - we are so spoiled.
    Whoohoo! Yay, math!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information