User Tag List

Page 437 of 449 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

I absolutely agree with hollyquaiscer - I've been noticing this trend almost every time I go on a shop & search - lots of tear pad displays, but NO coupons left. Really?!? This is so NOT cool.

Sure there are a lot of new couponers joining the ranks daily, but that is definitely NOT the only reason tearpads are bare or completely torn off of the 'newest' displays in my local stores...

I hope the "Greedy Gus's" out there, and any dishonest lurkers out there reading our posts either get bored with couponing, or take hollyquaiscer's request to heart, & leave some for the couponers that come after you.

WHY?? Well, in addition to enjoying couponing, some of us genuinely depend on the availability of coupons (& trading them) for the savings they offer us so we can better afford to feed our families!

Believe me, for us single-income families, couponing is a serious resource - NOT a 'hobby' or done for the adrenalin rush, so please be kind

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I have noticed that someone has been skulking around the SE and NE areas and taking entire tear pads. If you are a member of SC. may I please ask you to leave some for the rest of us. In my nearly 30 years of couponing I have never seen such greedy people taking entire displays of coupons. You may thinks its alright, but honestly, you will never use that many, nor be able to trade that many, PLEASE leave a few for the rest of us!
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I agree Holly and Purple. I stopped couponing for a bit and then went on vacation and came back and the stores were EMPTY. Full TP's ripped off, even the plastic hang tags were gone. If it is something your family needs and uses consistently, take a few, I really don't care. But do you really need 100???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

For all of those in CowTown, I have a coupon for Calaway park 10 % off camping, 20% off games value pack, 50% off mon to thurs with unlimited rides and attractions for up to 4 people, and 38 % Playcation discounts online tickets ( 4 tickets for $84 + GST), I am from Edmonton and not planning a trip to Calaway this year. So if some one can use it message me with an offer for it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Hi, just realized I have one of the vouchers for free admission for Child only to the Stampede from Coke that I will not use. Send me a PM if you want. The only caveat is you will need to pickup from me in NE Calgary either tonight (Thursday July 5) or tomorrow. Cheers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Hello

Did anyone else not get the Red Plum insert this weekend in their papers? I've looked in 4 different places, checked the Herald yesterday and the Sun today, all papers had the SmartSource insert but none had the Red Plum.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

So I wasn't the only one looking in vain.
    Makes me see it wasn't only me after all. Thanks for posting.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

We got the Red Plum last Wednesday in our flyers in Red Deer. Weird but I actually got lucky because my son subbed for a paper route and there were 7 papers left, so it was a great insert day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    So I wasn't the only one looking in vain.
    Makes me see it wasn't only me after all. Thanks for posting.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    We got the Red Plum last Wednesday in our flyers in Red Deer. Weird but I actually got lucky because my son subbed for a paper route and there were 7 papers left, so it was a great insert day!!
    I rarely get the coupon inserts in the flyer bundle. Whenever I do I'm so happy. lol
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My daughter yesterday found B1G1 coupons for ruffles ... keep a eye out for them. They all had a calgary stampede logo on them but they are good across canada except in quebec. I really have no idea where we might find them but they look like they were produced for us!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok Holly i did a run through on a few safeways today... and your so wrong... there were tonnes of canestin coupons everywhere i went. LOL At least we know the tear pad bandit isn't itchy!

FYI the safeways all seemed to have up more of the ritz .75 off the pretzel crackers coupons out... if the tear pad bandit is reading this... I heard the canestin is a really popular coupon everyone is after. It really sucks you missed it.
    Jmarshall likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

hey. just looking for the enfamil coupons this week. if anyone has any, can you please let me know? thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GoodStart powder formula 24.73 sale. Huntington Hills Superstore has 50% stickers on those that have Nov. 2012 expiry date. So this would be less than 13.00 and then if you have a coupon. Happy hunting.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GoodStart powder still there as of last night. Moved to Blue cart next to the baby car seats.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

Anyone know if there is a thread similar to the one that Anne Dougherty has been posting?
    (this one : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/312836-...h-23rd-canada/)

I ask because her awesome thread does not always have the Western stores listed, or has incomplete listings for them.

I don't mind flipping through my weekly flyers for deals that meet my needs, but I still like to check out Anne's post because sometimes there are deals in her list that I didn't notice when I checked the flyers. However, like I've already stated, its not always thorough or accurate to the West, so I'm curious if there is one and if so, can someone direct me to it...?

Thanks!
    Last edited by PurpleChocolate; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

kirin trade list
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was wondering anyone have extra of the scrubbing bubbles, speed stick, tuna or the chunky soup.I am from BC and was wondering if I am able to use these coupons here? Let me know what you are looking for?

Page 437 of 449 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast

Thread Information