User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: New Coupon Policy DOESN"T Work

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I just used a mailed coupon to get 8000 points for spending $50. Before my coupons my pre-tax total was $55. I used $15 in "2001" coupons. My receipt shows the subtotal as being $40.93, which of course is after the coupons. Will I still get the 8000? It's tough because they don't get added right away... and my gut is telling me that I won't.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

my total was under $75 and I recieved $23,000 points

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

wow, this is getting very confusing!! I have always made sure that I spend the minimum amount required after my coupons are discounted, so I don't have to worry about whether or not I get the bonus points. I usually save my shopping for the 20X the point days and 18500 wus. It's not too hard to spot me in the store. I'm the one checking all the things off on my list and double checking the amount with my calculator

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$avingmom View Post
    It's not too hard to spot me in the store. I'm the one checking all the things off on my list and double checking the amount with my calculator
    Someone could mistake you for me.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Booo!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went on Friday my total before coupons was 75.79 my oop was 36.69 and I didn't get the 18500 I asked the cashier she took out her calculator added up everything before taxes and deposit she came with the same 75.79. Called her manager and she said lets refund everything back including the amount of coupons then re-ring everything without out entering the coupons after that I received the points. Took a little longer but I didn't mind and the cashier was super nice about it and she kept apologizing to me it didn't work the first time. I wish all cashiers were like her. She deserves a Gold Star!!
    anisa and Silk like this.
    orange

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I went on Friday my total before coupons was 75.79 my oop was 36.69 and I didn't get the 18500 I asked the cashier she took out her calculator added up everything before taxes and deposit she came with the same 75.79. Called her manager and she said lets refund everything back including the amount of coupons then re-ring everything without out entering the coupons after that I received the points. Took a little longer but I didn't mind and the cashier was super nice about it and she kept apologizing to me it didn't work the first time. I wish all cashiers were like her. She deserves a Gold Star!!
    You could give her kuddos on facebook.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

definitly let SDM know that even tho their corporate ppl are heartless and greedy, it's nice to see that their front line ppl still are trying to make customers feel like they count for something
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information