User Tag List

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have two coupons that will be expiring June 30 2012. If anyone local to Brantford wants to trade for these please let me know asap..

The coupons are,

1 free powder can of nestle goodstart probiotic 640g,nestle goodstart with omega 3&6 730 g,OR 1 case of concentrated liquid of nestle good start with omega 3&6 or one case of ready to feed cans of nestle good start with omega 3&6 or one case of goodstart with omega 3&6 ready to feed disposables bottles 712 ml.

and

1 powder can of nestle goodstart alsoy with omega 3&6 730 g.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I also have several formula coupons expiring - if anyone is looking for Goodstart (1 or 2) or Gerber Graduates, PM me.
    Last edited by t's_mama; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Same here.
    $6 enfamil A+ tubs or refill
    $10 enfapro

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Its weird to me ppl not wanting them, my two coupons are worth about 50-60 dollars. One person out of area did want them but with the mail I dont believe they would make it to her in time. I would of loved these when I was buying formula for my kids...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I live in Hamilton and I know a lady that had triplets recently. If I knew what brands they're using I'd sure drive out and get those coupons for her. I'll ask today.

Goodstart is exactly the brand the triplets use! They were born 3 months premature.
    Last edited by Irie at CN; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: update details

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hey please read your inbox as I found a solution for you to get those coupons to me!!!! I hope you see it soon

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well, we're doing a trade tonight on the Hamilton Mountain at the Tim Horton's on Upper Wentworth across from Limeridge Mall. If anyone wants to, or is able to go for a drive, we'd love to see you.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

shy_203 They wouldnt of made it in time, and express post can get expensive to send..

Im planning to get the formulas tomm, as I have many other high value free coupons expiring tomm. I have offered it to a friend for her grandaughter just last night, but if that isnt the formula they use, I will let you Irie at Cn know that I have the formula and then we can figure out away to exchange it. I do have one can that was sent to me as well.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

With those two coupons I got $80 worth of free formula today..One was 48 and other 30, so Im glad I redeemed them before the expiry.. They will definately feed a baby for a little while..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

if you had read it in time it prob could have made it and I would've sent you something to pay for the expenses... I was really hoping to get it and worked hard on arrangements.. oh well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

just another tip, instead of writing on the wall, write a pm to the person cause since I'm in NB, I don't look at the brantford page but I always see my notifications. So check your notifications too

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

shy_203 I wrote it on the Brantford site only because that is all I was interested in doing. I didnt want to bother with a out of area trade when it was near the expiry. I only offered it locally incase someone near me needed it, and if not it would go to the Nova Vita a Shelter and Center for Women and Children affected by Domestic Abuse. I do pm a person IF I am discussing a trade with them, with this it clearly stated Brantford and area. Sorry you feel you should of got these coupons but as I had said time played a huge part and I really wasnt interested in a out of area trade or raok. I rarely ever do trades that I need to mail anymore, local is easier OR I will buy on ebay. I gave you the information in a pm as to how you can get these coupons and samples that will be mailed directly to you.(and extras)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

you could have said that in the first place instead of asking me if i had any solutions on how to get it here... you had my hopes up with obviously no intentions on een trying to send it!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Get over it... Leave it alone.. Im not even going to re post my original post to you. Yes I put it back to you as I wasnt going to put alot into it as I didnt have the time or resources. I am glad who the formula went to, being this was totally for free I dont think anyone should be complaining.

Thread Information