User Tag List

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    sad isn't it. and at the end when things are finally 50% off, the stores are a mess, looks like a bomb went off. packages are torn, things are all over the place, and they still want you to pay half price.

the process has been a bit of an insult to cusstomers
    That was one of the most unfortunate things. A lot of the boxes had been ripped open, so you really have no idea if everything is there and working or not.

Trading Score
    0 (50%)

Zellers Polo Park CLOSED its Pharmacy last week!
    They've stopped restocking the shelves for the most part
    Clothes are notably an additional 30%40 off of clearance prices,
    reg priced clothes marked down 10%
    No refunds/exchanges or HBC point redemptions
    Good luck finding a Cashier who will take your coupons...
    It's scheduled to close up shop July 31st
    They're builiding a Stand Alone Target Next YEAR at the Winnipeg Stadium Site (N. of Polo Park)
    No idea which (if any Zellers will be left here)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't have any trouble using coupons on the sale items.

What I find interesting is that Zellers has sold it's pharmacy customer's patient info to Loblaws and Metro.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I went to the Zellers in Cambridge on Hespler road yesterday. I was very disappointed in the supposed clearance prices. I seen no deals except for some pens I bought and stick notes. Everything was only a dollar and change off, if the item was a higher price then it was a few dollars but only to make up 20%.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the West Edmonton Mall Zellers on Friday.The sign says 30-60% certain exceptions.The things I looked at were only discounted 10%.My Mum and I never bought a thing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Has anyone been to the Waterdown, Ontario location.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I spoke with a cashier at the Kingston, ON location today, and she said the liquidation there would begin on the 21st ( or thereabouts--I don't trust my memory) of July. The store will be officially closed in October. It's already starting to look like a liquidation centre...
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone knows what is the last day of Dufferin/Dupont Zellers and what is the % off now ?
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Zellers sherdien centre mississauga will be closing 15 march 2013 and they will starting liquidation in dec 2012
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I didn't have any trouble using coupons on the sale items.

What I find interesting is that Zellers has sold it's pharmacy customer's patient info to Loblaws and Metro.
    That doesn't sound too ethical, IMHO.
    If I was a pharmacy customer there, I would not go to the store they sold my info to. I would choose another pharmacy in protest.

As others have posted, they are not really discounting the prices as if they are closing the store. Not really a liquidation. Wonder if we would luck out and wait to see if the Zellers items turn up at Liquidation World or the dollar store?

Really wanting those red Olympic mitts but refuse to pay their price.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got back from the Whitby location. They have lots of great kids clothes in clearance. Tons of adult clothing too. I would like to find some bed sheets but it's still a tad too high.

What I found interesting was at the cash they have a big sign that basically reads that if you buy something from THAT store location, you cannot even exchange or return it at another Zellers location anymore. I understand why but at the same time I'm like they're not closing all of the stores.
    Last edited by nightlite; Fri, Jul 13th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I spoke with a cashier at the Kingston, ON location today, and she said the liquidation there would begin on the 21st ( or thereabouts--I don't trust my memory) of July. The store will be officially closed in October. It's already starting to look like a liquidation centre...
    It always looks like a liquidation center in there That store is always such a mess and nothing is priced or rotated. I can not wait until it is closed and we have a fresh new Target to shop in.
    anisa and bargain_hunter_lola like this.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I totally agree with you ladies. Maybe me and the kids will stop in again to see if anything is cheaper..... Or maybe not lol

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The Zellers in Kingston is now in liquidation. No evidence of any new markdowns, though. Ironically, a lot of stuff is now more expensive than it was yesterday, when the 50%-off-many-yellow-ticketed-items promo ended. *sigh* typical Zellers, eh?
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Nothing much in St. Albert. I got a pack of girls panties for 50% off. Will check back in a few weeks...

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information