User Tag List

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I redeemed my coupon for a free Glade Expressions oil diffuser kit at Walmart (priced at just under $9). I picked Lavender. They also had pineapple and apple, but I didn't really wanna smell like a fruit. I realize it's a personal choice though, and some people would like other scents.

I don't use this type of product at all in my home, but I had to babysit some cats for a week and wow, halfway through the week definitely needed some sort of cat pee odour masking product (despite scooping regularly), so I set this up near the litterboxes.

It's really overpowering when you first start it, but then you either get used to it or it wears off a bit, and then it's quite nice. I would definitely recommend this product because:
    - I really liked the lavender scent
    - masked litterbox smell completely
    - don't need to plug it in/save some energy. I'm crazy about unplugging everything that's not in use.

(They have some issues with the packaging - the box is made of brittle plastic that cracks. Every single kit that walmart had on the shelf had cracked/damaged packaging.)
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also picked the lavender. It was strong at first, now I have gotten used to it. I keep it in the livingroom, so I somewhat smell it if I am close to it. Mine was not broken, but the packaging is cheap plastic so I can see how it would break.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ditto...I found it very strong as well but it has been a week now and it is a nice pleasant smell.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I agree, when I first plugged it in (juniper/lavender), I thought I was gonna suffocate, but after a few days, the smell really toned down and now I do like the smell. I wish I found the pineapple one too.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I got pineapple for our litter boxes. At first over powering to the point where you could smell it in other rooms. Now? There is no smell at all coming from it and the little bottle is still full and the paper is still oily. I can only smell it when I pick it up and shove it right under my nose.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I picked the lavender one and put it in my bedroom as lavender is my favorite scent and is nice for relaxation and helps calm you when its time to go to sleep.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I picked up this product as well. I have not used it yet (As I have others I am using right now) but will for sure use it and see what it is like. I picked up the lavendar one as well.

Thread Information