User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Sobeys - load BP coupons to your card

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am really enjoying having the bonus coupons loaded on my card. I am curious if this happens to anyone else. Twice I have made a purchase of $100 or so and I have had two differnt promos on my card, one for 8X the points if I spend $90 and another for 600 points if I spend $85. They awarded me points for both promos on the one $100 purchase. I am wondering if this is a glitch or this is the way it works.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I am really enjoying having the bonus coupons loaded on my card. I am curious if this happens to anyone else. Twice I have made a purchase of $100 or so and I have had two differnt promos on my card, one for 8X the points if I spend $90 and another for 600 points if I spend $85. They awarded me points for both promos on the one $100 purchase. I am wondering if this is a glitch or this is the way it works.
    I have a buy 8x $20 and buy $25 get 150 points at get the bonus points at the same time when I spend over $25.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Jul 10th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Okay thanks Poirot! I am happy to hear that both coupons can apply to one purchase. I am jealous of your offers though!I always seem to have to spend $80 or more to get an 8x the points on anything. I think Club Sobeys is my favourite for points programs I do shop there alot and enjoy the staff at the Eastview Sobeys, sometimes that can make or break where I spend my money, customer service is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I have a buy 8x $20 and buy $25 get 150 points at get the bonus points at the same time when I spend over $25.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have a couple of the spend $60s stacked on my card too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't registered online yet, but I found it weird that my mailed coupons were for things that I had bought in the past few months at Sobeys. Are the offers tailored to each user? I guess it would be easy to do if they keep track of what you've bought.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yes they are supposed to be tailored from your past purchases. My digital offers started out fantastic but the past month they were really dismal and for things I won't be buying and I usually get 4 multipliers and I received only 2 last month. Used to be my favourite rewards store but not this month!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, they are tailored, which is great because I use them more often that way
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do I load the coupons?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont see any where that i can download coupons to sobey card

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi did you find out how to load coupons yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information