User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I don't get why they would be upset about coupons.....they get their money back from the manufacturers - what's the problem - it's not like they are losing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I just went to check out SDM at lunch, and the bottles of OLAY Body Wash plus body butter ribbons were on sale for $4.99. They were on the regular aisle, as well as on an end aisle, with the $4.99 sign both places (sale ending today apparently). So no $1 deal here. Any idea why they were on clearance? Are they old bottles or something?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    Some of those cashiers are truly unbelievable. You would think every coupon was coming off their paycheque. You should email Shoppers. Seriously. Last time I emailed them with a complaint they added 2000 Optimum pts to my card. Great deal on the Olay Ribbons.
    I emailed and complained and they credited my optimum card with 15,000 points! Yeah

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

You would think that the cashiers would be told how to deal with coupons before they are put at the cash register. The cashier I had at SDM this morning looked at the coupons as if she had never seen one before. At one point I thought she was going to call the manager. That's what happens when you have many FPC, they think you forged the coupons ha!ha!ha!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapinitblue View Post
    I got some smoking deals at my Shoppers last night too! I got 3 bottles (24 pills each) of Buckleys Cold and Cough pills for $1.50 each, Old Spice Deoderant for $1.50 less a $1 coupon, a set of 3 bottles of Life brand shower gel for $1.50, some acid controller for $2, and a three piece cosmetic bag set for $10. I redeemed some optimum points and paid $8.80 for everything!!! My plan is to make a gift set for my best friend from some of these finds. I'm going to fill the cosmetic bags that I got, they are gorgeous!

I LOVE Smart Canucks for sneding me to Shoppers to shop again! I never used to go there!
    Great Deals!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Cashiers get in trouble if they use too many coupons too, I remember I had that when I worked at Sobeys. But I normally took any coupon in any quantity cause I didn't really care. She is probably just covering her ass.
    I don't get it. Why would cashiers get in trouble? Makes no sense to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw2kids View Post
    I just went to check out SDM at lunch, and the bottles of OLAY Body Wash plus body butter ribbons were on sale for $4.99. They were on the regular aisle, as well as on an end aisle, with the $4.99 sign both places (sale ending today apparently). So no $1 deal here. Any idea why they were on clearance? Are they old bottles or something?
    I went back today and in the regular aisle they were marked on sale for $4.99 but DID ring up again for $1.00!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

omg great deals! is the royal tp on sale?! i should make a trip to shoppers

NotaNewbie
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Great deals everyone! and getting 15,000 points credited for a rude cashier is great karma!!!! hope I get a rude cashier next time I have had my share of cashiers at all stores look at me like I'm stealing for using a coupon.

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

15000 pts. Holy crapola. All they gave me was 2000. lol. WTG, girl.

Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Me too. I bought a $50 GC with the Satin Care Shaving Gel & Complained... got 2000 SDM points too!!

Gosh, lucky you!!

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I went to shoppers this morning too... grabbed 4 toblerones by the cash. She rang them up...$1.19,$1.19,$0.99,$0.59. She tried to call a manager or something but they never came so she just gave me $1 off each one for my coupons... lol good enough for me.

So I ended up getting, Dove body wash...free, fusion razor... 99c, 2 herbal essence shampoo for $2.99 each and 800 bonus pts thanks to rtlady, and 4 toblerones for..-4c.. for a total of $11.05 ..

I checked for clearances and there wasnt anything decent or that I would use... all wrinkle cream

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

i went to my local sdm and they didn't carry the 4pack royale tp - too bad!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

i hate using coupons at shoppers... i had two coupons for free dove go fresh body wash, and the lady charged me tax on a fpc...i dont think they are suppose to do that. They dont at walmart. From now on its walmart all the way!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The cashier at Shoppers do lack politeness i must say. Last time I went there to mail a package, we were almost yelling just because I was asking a few more questions! Hated that woman... Anyhow, good job on getting awesome deals!! I'd like to try and see if the store is still open now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information