Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sw33tCindy
  • 1 Post By Poirot
  • 1 Post By scottie54

Thread: Coupon Clipping Sites

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone suggest a reputable coupon clipping site in Canada other than ebay?

TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have never used that site was it helpful for you

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Do you mean a company that will gather coupons for you and send them to you? Its not worth it.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

You really don't need to pay for a service to clip coupons for you. Invest in a sturdy file folder big enough to hold your inserts, keep a record of the coupons/expiries and just cut out the coupons you need. Generally any great deals that people find are posted here, so I just wait for someone to mention a deal, pull out the correct insert, clip out a few of that one particular coupon and file it away again. You can get tearpads in a few minutes just walking through a store. The inserts you can find by going to your local coffee shop or McDonald's on Sat/Sun and collecting them from the free papers.

Hope that helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by slick_canuck View Post
    Can anyone suggest a reputable coupon clipping site in Canada other than ebay?

TIA
    I too have noticed the crazy prices on E-Bay

You could Try WeClip.ca

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would recommend doing some research here and then going on some walks on recycling night.
    That is how I got the largest quantities of the most useful coupons.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

It would only be worth it I guess if you didn't have access to flyers.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Kijiji and E-bay are getting too expensive to buy coupons Spending $20 on 20 inserts when you might only use 1 or 2 coupons and save $20-$40 isn't the smartest. and on E-Bay the other day I saw 6 Special k book coupons on there for $13+ that's insane! I own WeClip.ca with some friends of mine we are hoping to be a cheaper alternative for people who can't find coupons and are tired of paying $1 per insert or other crazy prices. people can get the coupons they want for a tiny handling fee.
    redfox and ColleenMGorecki like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Original post is from 2010.
    KK7 likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sw33tCindy View Post
    I think Kijiji and E-bay are getting too expensive to buy coupons Spending $20 on 20 inserts when you might only use 1 or 2 coupons and save $20-$40 isn't the smartest. and on E-Bay the other day I saw 6 Special k book coupons on there for $13+ that's insane! I own WeClip.ca with some friends of mine we are hoping to be a cheaper alternative for people who can't find coupons and are tired of paying $1 per insert or other crazy prices. people can get the coupons they want for a tiny handling fee.

I saw 10 $1 minute maid coupons go for $8 plus $1 shipping!!!

But the difference between coupon clipping sites and ebay is you don't find tear pad and booklet coupons on coupon clipping sites. They are usually strickly for insert type coupons.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I go to
    www.livingwell.ca
    www.canada-coupons.com
    www..com
    smartcanucks.com obviously...

And I google alot and find many online and that mail out.

In regards to tearpads.....If you live in a big city make it a hobby to walk the isles of different stores. You will soon lear which ones have coupons and which don't. I recently found some on the west coast at...
    Safeway
    Shoppers Drugmart
    Save on Foods
    London Drugs
    Pharmasave
    Canadian Tire

And trading is great too. There are alot of nice traders that will send you coupons that you will use for a couple of stamps.

Once you start learning where to look you will have many coupons in no time.

PS...have you posted a trading list with your wish list on it??? I'm going to look :o)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am Slow but sure, just found out about this weclip.ca, this could come in handy if you use one specific product alot, & I think it would also depend on the expirey date. Would also depend on the rarety of the coupon. Would be cheaper than buying a Newspaper just for the insert.
    KK7 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have used weclip.ca twice now and I love it. My coupons arrive within a week and I'm in Nova Scotia. There are very good deals to be had. For example, I just received some Good N Natural bar FPC's, paid 15 cents for each one. I am a single mother and just bought a house so every penny matters. These will be going into my stock pile as recess snacks!

People who live in large cities and have the advantage of accessing thousands of these inserts on a regular basis have one up on me, I come from a very small town where I might only be able to get 3 or 4 if I'm lucky. Our inserts come in fliers, not papers, so I can't even buy a paper to get the insert nor can I go dumpster diving because our town only collects recycling curbside every 2 weeks, and in a blue bag. I am very happy with weclip.ca and will continue to use them!

Thread Information