User Tag List

Page 127 of 229 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3435
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore downtown Garden Centre 50% off all plants Eggplants,spruce trees,geranium and marigolds and other plants.In the natural foods aisle and aisle opposite cereal aisle Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk 946 mL all varieties are 2/$2.27 or $1.14 and in dairy cheese aisle Black Diamond 24 cheese slices 500g $2.00.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart South in the razor aisle on the bottom shelves Dove 2 pack body wash $4.00 and Aveeno 2 pack body wash $4.00 and Braun razor still there $25.00 and Black Diamond 24 cheese slices 500g are there still $2.00 and garden centre still open has clearance plants and new plants.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Home Depot just outside garden centre Vigoro pink fertilizer now $2.00.
    Vigoro pink fertilizer still there just inside the garden centre entrance still $2.00 and now just outside is Miracle Gro Organic Choice potting mix $3.25 and has clearance plants and trees and shrubs.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was visiting Sylvan Lake today.Rexall Sylvan Lake on an end aisle facing the back wall Clearance Kleenex facial tissue $0.27,Scottowels 6pack $2.27,White Swan 2 roll paper towel $0.27,White Swan napkins $0.27 and in the regular aisle Scotties facial tissue $0.27 and in front cash register clearance cart and I did see another end aisle with clearance stuff it was deodorants and various other stuff.Canadian Tire Sylvan Lake clearance 14 Tide pods $3.73 in the cleaning laundry detergent aisle and clearance plants in the Garden Centre.Walmart Sylvan Lake clearance plants in Garden Centre.Shoppers Drug Mart Sylvan Lake they had few clearance end aisles and a clearance cart can't remember what was on clearance various stuff.Sylvan Lake Value Drug Mart they have the sales that are in the flyer and Highland Green Value Drug Mart in Red Deer doesn't follow the sales in the sales flyer unless you print the flyer out.Sylvan Lake Value Drug Mart have some really good deals on back to school stuff.Good deal at Silver Lake Cinema $7.00 matinee.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Jul 21st, 2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added stores and items

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw a sign outside Rexall Drugs.It said something like Scotts No Frills garage sale July 21 until sold.I didn't go to No Frills since there was nothing in the flyer I needed I would have gone if I knew about the sale just saw the sign just before I had to get the Red Arrow bus to Red Deer.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Red Arrow connector bus is great Red Deer to Sylvan Lake and return to Red Deer book online www.redarrow.ca or phone 18002321958 or pay the bus driver cash.Cost is $10 one way and $19 round trip.Bus is grey has very comfy seats and lots of room. You can pick up schedules at Sorensen Station transit centre office.Canadian Tire stop in Sylvan Lake is closest is to most of the stores including No Frills and Silver Lake cinema except Value Drug Mart is in plaza across from beach near Chateau Suites stop and Rexall Drugs is a few blocks up a hill from the beach.Used Google map print out and got from the Canadian Tire stop to Chateau Suites stop on the beach walking no problem without getting lost.There are taxis in Sylvan Lake if you don't want to walk around.I found it no problem walking from the stores to the beach.You can bring stuff on the bus there is plenty of room if you have a chair and a cooler.I had five shopping bags mostly paper products from Rexall Drugs and a few other things on Saturday plenty of room on the bus.I was the only person on the bus on Saturday and the week before my Mum and I were only two on the bus.You can see a real Walmart Supercentre.I nicknamed it land of the mole people because it's dark in the Walmart and No Frills was a nice store and best of all sitting on the beach.Red Arrow bus is a grey colour runs Monday to Saturday.The bus driver is very nice.Red Deer to Sylvan Lake Red Arrow connector bus runs until Monday through Saturday until September 3.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Jul 24th, 2012 at 05:42 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the Post on Sylvan. We are there every weekend at our cabin and I usually go on a deal and coupon hunt!! the weekend you were there was one of the few I decided to stay home to get caught up on paper work. Looks like I missed some great deals. You are dead on regarding the Walmart, it is so dark in there. Not sure why but I feel like I am in someone's basement when I shop there.I find the one in North Red Deer is a little on the dark side as well but not as bad as the one in Sylvan. Have a great Evening Poirot.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall aisle beside register 1 and 2 in clearance summer candy and aisle that is next to magazine aisle by the mall entrance registers has the other summer clearance including charcoal barbeque is $9.97 regular price $29.99.In the grocery section in regular aisle Clearout Kraft dinner whole wheat $0.99 and Clearout Kraft smart dinner $1.49.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Home Depot small Dawn dishwashing liquids pineapple $0.79 x2=$1.58-$1.00 Brandsaver coupon=$0.58.Tide liquid laundry detergent $4.97-$1.00 Brandsaver coupon=$3.97.Dawn and Tide are on a display in between lightbulb aisle and cleaning aisle with small Clorox bleach and small Pinesol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Red Arrow connector bus is great Red Deer to Sylvan Lake and return to Red Deer book online www.redarrow.ca or phone 18002321958 or pay the bus driver cash.Cost is $10 one way and $19 round trip.Bus is grey has very comfy seats and lots of room. You can pick up schedules at Sorensen Station transit centre office.Canadian Tire stop in Sylvan Lake is closest is to most of the stores including No Frills and Silver Lake cinema except Value Drug Mart is in plaza across from beach near Chateau Suites stop and Rexall Drugs is a few blocks up a hill from the beach.Used Google map print out and got from the Canadian Tire stop to Chateau Suites stop on the beach walking no problem without getting lost.There are taxis in Sylvan Lake if you don't want to walk around.I found it no problem walking from the stores to the beach.You can bring stuff on the bus there is plenty of room if you have a chair and a cooler.I had five shopping bags mostly paper products from Rexall Drugs and a few other things on Saturday plenty of room on the bus.I was the only person on the bus on Saturday and the week before my Mum and I were only two on the bus.You can see a real Walmart Supercentre.I nicknamed it land of the mole people because it's dark in the Walmart and No Frills was a nice store and best of all sitting on the beach.Red Arrow bus is a grey colour runs Monday to Saturday.The bus driver is very nice.Red Deer to Sylvan Lake Red Arrow connector bus runs until Monday through Saturday until September 3.
    Red Arrow is a grey 14 seat bus.If you are paying the bus driver bring exact money.The last Saturday bus 6pm-6:10pm bus that leaves from Sylvan Lake to Red Deer on Saturday will drop you off in Red Deer whatever stop you want off at Red Deer College College Blvd Transit Circle,Sorensen Station pick up 49 St SE corner of 49 St and 49 Avenue,Red Deer Regional Hospital 39 St transit stop,Bower Mall Bay entrance or Red Arrow stop at the Holiday Inn 67 St.You can go to www.redarrow.ca Book Your Trip and check the times the buses leave Red Deer and leave Sylvan Lake.You can get a schedule from the bus driver too.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Jul 27th, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall in the aisle in between cash registers 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 is clearance seasonal merchandise.The seasonal stuff without price tags is still regular price.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Mum found out today the clearance sales at the Bower Mall Zellers starts on August 19.Currently only clothing is on clearance.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
    MelanieG likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall aisle beside register 1 and 2 in clearance summer candy and aisle that is next to magazine aisle by the mall entrance registers has the other summer clearance including charcoal barbeque is $9.97 regular price $29.99.In the grocery section in regular aisle Clearout Kraft dinner whole wheat $0.99 and Clearout Kraft smart dinner $1.49.
    The stuff is there and in freezer Simply Food chocolate lava cake Clearout can't remember price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Mum found out today the clearance sales at the Bower Mall Zellers starts on August 19.Currently only clothing is on clearance.
    Bower Mall Zellers on the official www.zellers.com list clearance start date is August 20.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Aug 5th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to post on Saturday Sylvan Lake No Frills has Motts Fruitsations 6pack apple sauce cups $1.77,in flyer Catelli meat sauce $0.97 and Bick's 1L pickles $1.99x2=$3.98-$1.00 coupon=$2.98 and Christie crackers $1.67.Shoppers Drug Mart Sylvan Lake has seasonal clearance and health and beauty end aisle clearance and a $5 clearance end aisle in the grocery section and a clearance cart near the registers.Value Drug Mart Sylvan Lake has in coupon book Green Giant canned vegetables $0.99 and Rexall Drugs has clearance end aisle and clearance cart by the paper products and Canadian Tire Sylvan Lake had a whole bunch of clearance trees and shrubs.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Page 127 of 229 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Thread Information