User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aquafina Plus+ Vitamin Enhanced Water - available in Orange Tangerine, Pomegranite Cherry, Blackberry Grape, Citrus Twist, and Berry Burst.

It contains antioxidants and vitamins as follows: (DV = daily value)

Vitamin C - 148mg 250% DV
    Vitamin B1 - 5mg 20% DV
    Vitamin B5 - 3.5mg 50% DV
    Vitamin E - 3.2mg 30% DV
    Vitamin B6 - 1.2 70% DV
    Vitamin B12 - 1,5mcg 70% DV

Each 591ml bottle contains 100 calories, and it says on the bottle that the recommended dosage for an adult is to drink 473 - 591 ml twice daily.

I have tried all the flavors with the exception of Blackberry grape, the store didn't have that one. It has a nice light taste, not too sweet. It reminded me of Gatorade or Powerade, but without the salt. Personally, I used to love sports drinks, but the salt in them made me retain water, and it didn't have the vitamin boost, so I bought them mainly as an occasional alternative to soft drinks, after a strenuous workout, or as so many people recommend, as a hangover cure. I think this water can replace all of these things.
    Aquafina plus+ does contain some sugar, but not as much as juice. Its sweetness is subtle. I did not see an artificial sweetener listed in its contents, which for me is also a bonus because I am sensitive to them, and I also don't like the chemical aftertaste. I have been able to find them at most stores, so they are widely available, and they are reasonably priced. At the convenience store by my place they are 1.29 a bottle,(they have a large markup), but if you buy them in a case of 4 or 6 at wal-mart or someplace like that, they can be found at reasonable (cheap) prices. I found a pack of 4 for .99 cents there once!
    For the most part, a multivitamin and a glass of water will do for me, but when I want a refreshing drink when I am out, and instead of those 100 calorie snacks, I will be reaching for this vitamin water instead of the soft drink from now on. (the snacks didn't feel me up as much as this big bottle of water did...).
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft, Walmart

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I LOVE the pomegranate cherry!

Thread Information